I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#191FireMage7777Posted 12/20/2012 12:47:49 PM
ShiShiHaato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
I want ninja theory to reboot more games and work with more franchises. It would move the entire gaming industry forwardas a while if they could reboot gears of war and make the next God of War.

So you want to destroy good gaming?

If you could call it good gaming.

It is
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#192mad_hax_manPosted 12/20/2012 1:38:57 PM
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Thats pretty stupid man. Ninja Theory just did their job and what Capcom asked for.

And anyway they will still work for Capcom. Keep hoping xD.

you know it's a lie.
1. all decision were made by Tameem, cause he claimed himself "first game I wrote and directed MYSELF"
2. Recently I read article (that btw, was posted here on board) in journal where main designer claimed he didn't want to work with existing character to begin with.
So stop protect NT, their fault is about as big as Capcom's

What? You mean that Ninja Theory just came out of the blue and told Capcom "Hey we want to reboot DMC, Now give us the rights to do it" or something like that?

Capcom brought Ninja Theory, They asked for them to reboot DMC, Make a whole new Dante. And makes DMC westernized.

Watch this bro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03oojyhOwi0

Why hates on Ninja Theory for just doing their job? They didn't show up randomly and 'asked' from Capcom to reboot DMC.

Because, no studio starts the reboot by claiming all previous franchise was ****. They basically claimed that whole franchise is a mess and they gonna do godlike version of it. Despite even DMC2 sold more than their "best game" Enslaved.

So the most you can accuse NT is of is bad PR?

Yeah okay, the quality of the game will be on NT, but the games place in the DMC series, whether it destroys the series or not, that lies largely on Capcom. The only way NT was going to get the project was if they came up with something completely unlike the previous series. And if they didn't, Capcom was going to find someone else.
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#193KaijinSurohmPosted 12/20/2012 1:42:55 PM
mad_hax_man posted...
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Thats pretty stupid man. Ninja Theory just did their job and what Capcom asked for.

And anyway they will still work for Capcom. Keep hoping xD.

you know it's a lie.
1. all decision were made by Tameem, cause he claimed himself "first game I wrote and directed MYSELF"
2. Recently I read article (that btw, was posted here on board) in journal where main designer claimed he didn't want to work with existing character to begin with.
So stop protect NT, their fault is about as big as Capcom's

What? You mean that Ninja Theory just came out of the blue and told Capcom "Hey we want to reboot DMC, Now give us the rights to do it" or something like that?

Capcom brought Ninja Theory, They asked for them to reboot DMC, Make a whole new Dante. And makes DMC westernized.

Watch this bro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03oojyhOwi0

Why hates on Ninja Theory for just doing their job? They didn't show up randomly and 'asked' from Capcom to reboot DMC.

Because, no studio starts the reboot by claiming all previous franchise was ****. They basically claimed that whole franchise is a mess and they gonna do godlike version of it. Despite even DMC2 sold more than their "best game" Enslaved.

So the most you can accuse NT is of is bad PR?

Yeah okay, the quality of the game will be on NT, but the games place in the DMC series, whether it destroys the series or not, that lies largely on Capcom. The only way NT was going to get the project was if they came up with something completely unlike the previous series. And if they didn't, Capcom was going to find someone else.

Lemme elaborate a little on this.

Yes, it is true that Capcom denied the use of the original Dante, however, NT has beeng given a lot of leeway.

All Capcom did was say "You are not allowed to do <this>, and you can't do <this> However, everythign inbetween is free game."

And that's what happened. They "Helped" them make DmC feel more like DMC, by showing them how to jump in Heavenly Sword, produced horribly PR, and developed a story in-studio for the first time because they couldn't outsource for it.
#194TirMcDohlPosted 12/20/2012 3:12:57 PM(edited)
I agreed 100% everything that was said in here:

http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/why-ninja-theory-are-hated.9814/

It's not just about the crap druggie union jack dante, nope. It's more than that.
This game represent every element (the idea, the character, the symbolism, the underlying message, etc) that I loathed so much.

It might sounds weird, but I found everything on this game to be "cool" was actually lame.
While on the other hand, Tameem said the otherwise , that the original Dmc was lame , not as cool as this reboot version.

I guess this is also saying that there are two different type of coolness:
1. Old school Japanese style of badass that represents the old generation otaku like me, or
2. the new generation punk , and emo kind of otaku
If you are number 2, I guess this game might be a great choice to you.

---
Sieg Zeon
#195TwinmoldPosted 12/20/2012 4:15:34 PM
I guess this is also saying that there are two different type of coolness:
1. Old school Japanese style of walking cliches and terrible one liners made for weaboos.
2. the new generation punk , and emo kind of otaku
If you are number 2, I guess this game might be a great choice to you.

Now everybody offended!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#196bigdom93Posted 12/21/2012 10:15:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#197DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/21/2012 10:18:38 AM(edited)
I don't mind NT at all. It's just Tameem who pisses me off.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma