I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#21draygoonPosted 12/19/2012 12:01:43 PM
I do not condone the losing of jobs because of a bad game, but I can't get into this game either. And yes, Capcom is to blame for wanting a reboot, but we can blame Ninja Theory for not listening to the major fan outcry of negative responses and still doing what they wanted. If the game bombs, it's only their fault.
#22m100t8sPosted 12/19/2012 12:03:07 PM
Phantom0708 posted...
my Devil May Cry

Your Devil May Cry? It's Capcom's. They can do whatever they want with their games.

sometime I wish DMC5 flops and fail so bad. even though I want it more than anything. But I just wish guys like you get the worst DMC game EVER. Even worse than DmC.
#23Vault_ZeroPosted 12/19/2012 12:07:39 PM
m100t8s posted...
Phantom0708 posted...
my Devil May Cry

Your Devil May Cry? It's Capcom's. They can do whatever they want with their games.

sometime I wish DMC5 flops and fail so bad. even though I want it more than anything. But I just wish guys like you get the worst DMC game EVER. Even worse than DmC.

Capcom can do whatever they want with this game series. Case and point: DmC. What is a series without customers though?
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#24SeargentSousukePosted 12/19/2012 12:08:14 PM
Knives13 posted...
So uh.. these real people, with real families to support... should lose their livelihood because they did what they were contracted to do? ....k.

Faith in humanity +1!
---
The OFFICIAL Sousuke Sagara of EVERYTHING. BW2 Fc: 3139-4531-8340
#25sworderPosted 12/19/2012 12:09:05 PM
Phantom0708 posted...
Well, I guess "hope it goes out of business" is a poor choice of words

Fact of the matter is, NT should stick to heavenly sword and not contaminate my Devil May Cry with their garbage storytelling and terrible gameplay

Fact of the matter is, if it wasn't NT ruining it then it would have been someone else because it is what CAPCOM wanted
#26FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 12:16:03 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Phantom0708 posted...
...but they have RUINED the series that I grew up playing.

Capcom had already ruined it before. Twice. While I may be an anti, I do not hope for them to run out of business. At the very least, the people should leave the company and form a new studio without Tameem.

Once, DMC2. That was it
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#27Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 12:19:31 PM
draygoon posted...
I do not condone the losing of jobs because of a bad game, but I can't get into this game either. And yes, Capcom is to blame for wanting a reboot, but we can blame Ninja Theory for not listening to the major fan outcry of negative responses and still doing what they wanted. If the game bombs, it's only their fault.

Thank you sir

Thank you for agreeing

90% of this board doesn't seem to give two ***** and because I'll get flamed for that comment, I'm out, peace
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#28Vault_ZeroPosted 12/19/2012 12:20:19 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Phantom0708 posted...

Capcom had already ruined it before. Twice. While I may be an anti, I do not hope for them to run out of business. At the very least, the people should leave the company and form a new studio without Tameem.

Once, DMC2. That was it

I kind of get people's problems with DMC 4, but I disagree myself.

Nero, while a new character played like a DMC character. When you got in control of Dante it was an entirely new game. I couldn't care less about the environments.

I even stand up for DMC 2 from time to time. Another story entirely though.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#29LordMePosted 12/19/2012 12:33:28 PM
I think NT should take what they learned from this game, hire writers to fix Tameem's writing like they did for HS and Enslaved and smack Tam Tam every time he tries to do PR, and make a new I.P, or just return to Sony for Heavenly Sword 2.

Ninja Theory is a young company, who have yet to hit their stride, and I think if they make a new game, without a fanbase to piss off, they would do great. I think they have learn allot from DmC, just not in the writing and PR departments.

It's true, they can't make a game up to par with DMC and Platinum, but how many can? Take DMC from NT and hell, even if Capcom wants to make a new I.P with them, I am fine with that!
#30roxas9001Posted 12/19/2012 12:40:02 PM
m100t8s posted...

Crapcom stole it.

FireMage7777 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Phantom0708 posted...

Once, DMC2. That was it

The only thing good about 4 was the gameplay everything else is terrible.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.