I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#31FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 12:42:43 PM
roxas9001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
Your Devil May Cry? It's Capcom's. They can do whatever they want with their games.

Crapcom stole it.

FireMage7777 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Phantom0708 posted...
...but they have RUINED the series that I grew up playing.

Capcom had already ruined it before. Twice. While I may be an anti, I do not hope for them to run out of business. At the very least, the people should leave the company and form a new studio without Tameem.

Once, DMC2. That was it

The only thing good about 4 was the gameplay everything else is terrible.

All of it was good, so no
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#32Kira0987Posted 12/19/2012 12:56:34 PM
Hmm I don't like NT either, but I don't think this can really hurt them at all. I'm assuming they are already paid whatever they are getting paid by Capcom so sales will only affect Capcom. At the most they probably just won't be able to get another company to trust them in making a game again. But outsourcing to other companies seems rare as it is so it's really not an issue for them.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#33utsusuzeroPosted 12/19/2012 1:00:39 PM
Crapcom sucks since they killed Clover Studio.
#34KindertotenwaldPosted 12/19/2012 1:18:19 PM
What a kid lmao.

ITT: Its not what I WANT, whinge.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#35immortaltech6Posted 12/19/2012 1:23:16 PM
Well said phantom. I can't believe the (d)emo has a rating of above 4 on the PSN store. I could have let the new look of Dante slide if he still had the same or at least a similar personality, but this is just a complete downgrade. The voice acting was like they were falling asleep and reading out the lines to try to stay awake. No soul, passion or wit. Even the story voice-over narration was flat & lame. Oh, and when the boss says F U and Dante says no, F U and they go back and forth....really? Dante's supposed to be a cool, witty one liner spewing badass, not a lame 5th grade comeback kid.

Also, how many times have we seen the red/ blue dynamic this gen? Castlevania: Lords of Shadow & Outland come to mind. When developers insist on borrowing/blending gameplay mechanics from different games together instead of leaving the original games' mechanics intact to let it expand on its own original path of natural evolution takes away from what made those games appealing, attractive and unique in the first place.

I'm gonna chalk this one out to be a complete 100% spin-off and never mention it again. They should've just called him & the game something else and made it easier for all of us. It would've made the people who do mind happy and the people who don't mind wouldn't have cared anyways.
#36SolidHaseoPosted 12/19/2012 1:38:58 PM
I like Ninja Theory, I loved HS, didn't play Enslaved, think NT also made Metroid Other M and also loved that(only "final boss" ruined it but post-game boss made up for it). at the very least Tameem shouldn't write another game but that's it. Also a more mature Zelda would be good but it'd be hard because it'd need a lot of redesigning to modernize it more, also futuristic Zelda would also be good(I recall I once saw a trailer for such a thing, twas awesome)
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#37KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/19/2012 1:41:26 PM
SolidHaseo posted...
I like Ninja Theory, I loved HS, didn't play Enslaved, think NT also made Metroid Other M and also loved that(only "final boss" ruined it but post-game boss made up for it). at the very least Tameem shouldn't write another game but that's it. Also a more mature Zelda would be good but it'd be hard because it'd need a lot of redesigning to modernize it more, also futuristic Zelda would also be good(I recall I once saw a trailer for such a thing, twas awesome)

NT didn't make OM, Team Ninja did. I also like other m, and I continue the post game boss as the true final boss.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#38TheGamr101Posted 12/19/2012 1:43:23 PM
Ninja Theory is an amazing developer. Heavenly Sword and Enslaved are two of my favorite games of this generation. The demo from DmC was really fun. So don't wish that a bunch of people will lose thier job just cause your a little butthurt. This series was in need of a reboot or serious change. From what I played it has been for the better.
---
Gaming is suppose to be fun, so enjoy it.
#39KingCafePosted 12/19/2012 1:46:43 PM
This is a very bad post, if the game dosn't sell well the only one who hurts is capcom, NT can still go on to make other games, its the publisher who puts out all the money so the devs are safe regardless. That is why people need to open their eyes and see what a god game this is before it is too late.
#40FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 1:50:01 PM
TheGamr101 posted...
Ninja Theory is an amazing developer. Heavenly Sword and Enslaved are two of my favorite games of this generation. The demo from DmC was really fun. So don't wish that a bunch of people will lose thier job just cause your a little butthurt. This series was in need of a reboot or serious change. From what I played it has been for the better.

Nope, just Tameem. And no the series needed a true sequel, not a s*** reboot
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*