I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#41FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 1:51:03 PM
KingCafe posted...
This is a very bad post, if the game dosn't sell well the only one who hurts is capcom, NT can still go on to make other games, its the publisher who puts out all the money so the devs are safe regardless. That is why people need to open their eyes and see what a god game this is before it is too late.

This isn't a good game. Thank you for your time
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#42KingCafePosted 12/19/2012 1:53:44 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
KingCafe posted...
This is a very bad post, if the game dosn't sell well the only one who hurts is capcom, NT can still go on to make other games, its the publisher who puts out all the money so the devs are safe regardless. That is why people need to open their eyes and see what a god game this is before it is too late.

why do you think this isnt a god game? is it because you only own a wii so you cant play it?
#43FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 1:55:45 PM
KingCafe posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KingCafe posted...

why do you think this isnt a god game? is it because you only own a wii so you cant play it?

Ad hominem, cute. What makes you think I have a Wii?
---
#44KingCafePosted 12/19/2012 1:57:34 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
KingCafe posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KingCafe posted...

You dont have a wii? are you a girl then?
#45Pesmerga255Posted 12/19/2012 1:58:44 PM
Cafe. Just give it up.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#46F_WolfPosted 12/19/2012 1:58:48 PM
Phantom0708 posted...
Well, I guess "hope it goes out of business" is a poor choice of words

Fact of the matter is, NT should stick to heavenly sword and not contaminate my Devil May Cry with their garbage storytelling and terrible gameplay

Your right, DMC had enough of that to began with.
#47Pesmerga255Posted 12/19/2012 1:59:22 PM
F_Wolf posted...
Phantom0708 posted...
Well, I guess "hope it goes out of business" is a poor choice of words

Fact of the matter is, NT should stick to heavenly sword and not contaminate my Devil May Cry with their garbage storytelling and terrible gameplay

Your right, DMC had enough of that to began with.

Y'allz fail son!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#48roadtosalvationPosted 12/19/2012 2:06:13 PM
Phantom0708 posted...

They ruined my childhood hero
They ruined my childhood hero's brother

Sorry if I sound like an ass but I feel personal "heroes" should be actual people with morals and beliefs that YOU CAN ACTUALLY MODEL YOURSELF AFTER.
#49FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 2:09:41 PM
KingCafe posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KingCafe posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KingCafe posted...

You dont have a wii? are you a girl then?

Why would I get the worst console this gen? Also how does that male me a girl? Please tell me how your logic works
---
#50immortaltech6Posted 12/19/2012 2:11:48 PM
roadtosalvation posted...
Phantom0708 posted...

They ruined my childhood hero
They ruined my childhood hero's brother

Sorry if I sound like an ass but I feel personal "heroes" should be actual people with morals and beliefs that YOU CAN ACTUALLY MODEL YOURSELF AFTER.

I'm sure that was tongue in cheek humor, like the original Dante.