I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#51Megiddo_FlarePosted 12/19/2012 1:14:31 PM
TC, I grew up with DMC as well and I don't necessarily agree with the new direction that this is going, however, to want a company to go out of business for it? That's just petty and you have no reason to lower yourself like that as person.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#52Pesmerga255Posted 12/19/2012 1:15:25 PM
What about hoping that a company goes out of business because they've released a string of mediocre/bad games?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#53MitsumanicPosted 12/19/2012 1:16:07 PM
I grew up playing all kinds of games, but I have WAY more pressing things to worry about than a damn videogame, and I LOVE videogames.
#54HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/19/2012 1:17:22 PM
Mitsumanic posted...
I grew up playing all kinds of games, but I have WAY more pressing things to worry about than a damn videogame, and I LOVE videogames.

^This.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#55quantumtheoPosted 12/19/2012 1:19:14 PM
And they also ruined Resident Evil, starting with 5 which I played and regretted, and now 6 which I played the first demo and hated.... Capcom isn't getting anymore of my money.
#56Dark_EpathyPosted 12/19/2012 1:20:21 PM
What about hoping that a company goes out of business because they've released a string of mediocre/bad games?

There's really no reason for wanting people to fail other than out of spite or some extreme notion of Darwinian thinking. Both are unnecessary. Developers and businesses start and end frequently. If Ninja Theory is meant to fall because of what it's produced, it will. If not, it won't. The market will decide.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#57roadtosalvationPosted 12/19/2012 1:22:46 PM
immortaltech6 posted...
roadtosalvation posted...
Phantom0708 posted...

They ruined my childhood hero
They ruined my childhood hero's brother

Sorry if I sound like an ass but I feel personal "heroes" should be actual people with morals and beliefs that YOU CAN ACTUALLY MODEL YOURSELF AFTER.

I'm sure that was tongue in cheek humor, like the original Dante.

Are you sure? With as much crying as this guy is doing?

Dude, seriously, I've seen how many of the game series I grew up with go on paths I care not to follow. Mega Man, Castlevania, etc. I may lament it on a MUCH smaller scale but I just spend my money on other things and remember/replay "the good times."

Seriously, what in the HELL happened to gamers? I don't like it... *SOB*
#58TheDromaderPosted 12/19/2012 1:24:11 PM
immortaltech6 posted...
Phantom0708 posted...

They ruined my childhood hero
They ruined my childhood hero's brother

Sorry if I sound like an ass but I feel personal "heroes" should be actual people with morals and beliefs that YOU CAN ACTUALLY MODEL YOURSELF AFTER.

I'm sure that was tongue in cheek humor, like the original Dante.

Are you sure? With as much crying as this guy is doing?

Dude, seriously, I've seen how many of the game series I grew up with go on paths I care not to follow. Mega Man, Castlevania, etc. I may lament it on a MUCH smaller scale but I just spend my money on other things and remember/replay "the good times."

Seriously, what in the HELL happened to gamers? I don't like it... *SOB*

I know that feel.... *hugs*
#59FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 1:25:28 PM
quantumtheo posted...
And they also ruined Resident Evil, starting with 5

Wait, what?
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#60Vault_ZeroPosted 12/19/2012 1:47:25 PM
quantumtheo posted...
And they also ruined Resident Evil, starting with 5 which I played and regretted, and now 6 which I played the first demo and hated.... Capcom isn't getting anymore of my money.

^ This.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!