I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#61_tanjil_Posted 12/19/2012 2:52:28 PM
tc you do know that NT was hired by capcom.... right? and you do know the difference from who the developers and publishers are.....right?

Basically be pissed that capcom decided to let all this happen. it was their choice to go this direction instead of making a dmc5
#62immortaltech6Posted 12/19/2012 3:01:29 PM
His intention of seeing the company fail might be unwarranted but his critique of the game isn't. But of course, mostly everyone focuses on the former. Like what he said is so horrible or carries so much weight that it'll actually tip the scale towards making it happen. lol.

Ninja Theory did make Enslaved: OttW which I thought was great. Who knows how much input they actually had vs being drilled by Capcom but DmC is definitely not shaping up to be. My opinion (obviously, since I wrote it).
#63fioriPosted 12/19/2012 3:09:50 PM
TC, your post just proves that you're a kid and you have no idea about business...

Capcom paid NT to produce DmC. So, NT was already paid for their job.

If DmC bombs or not, that won't affect NT's finances at all. Capcom is the one that will lose or not money. It's up to Capcom now.

The worst thing that could happen to NT is probably being harder to be called by others, to produce a game. However, they'll probably develop their own games, I guess.

I believe DmC will sell well, more than Heavenly Sword and Enslaved combined.
#64FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 3:14:10 PM
fiori posted...
TC, your post just proves that you're a kid and you have no idea about business...

Capcom paid NT to produce DmC. So, NT was already paid for their job.

If DmC bombs or not, that won't affect NT's finances at all. Capcom is the one that will lose or not money. It's up to Capcom now.

The worst thing that could happen to NT is probably being harder to be called by others, to produce a game. However, they'll probably develop their own games, I guess.

I believe DmC will sell well, more than Heavenly Sword and Enslaved combined.

That will not happen
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#65orpheus_telos84Posted 12/19/2012 3:14:18 PM
TC your speech was almost perfect. You forgot "oh and one more thing. **** you". I agree though.
---
Ill get achoo like a sneeze or I could get @you like twitter. Your choice.
:::...PSN and Steam: extintion84...:::
#66orpheus_telos84Posted 12/19/2012 3:15:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#67lokithefoolPosted 12/19/2012 3:17:59 PM
Phantom0708 posted...
Yell at me all you want

Call me a hardcore fanboy all you want

I don't give a ****

but they have RUINED the series that I grew up playing. It's like if Nintendo made a more mature LoZ where Link's a druggie and says "Fornicate thou!" to every enemy he comes across

I had hope for this game, I hoped it would live up to be actually good. But after all these trailers, I am done.

They ruined my childhood hero
They ruined my childhood hero's brother

But you know what's icing on the cake? That they try to make this story all "dark" and "edgy" and "shakespearean"

Devil May Cry was all about crazy convoluted story where cheesy badass Dante saves the world from demons
It's not supposed to be edgy
It's supposed to be cheesy
And fun
And Dante's supposed to be the lovable nutjob of a devil hunter

But they just,
They,
They ruined it.

I sincerely pity everyone who will pick the series up from this game, or call the new Dante better, because they never grew up loving the original games, loving the person who WAS Dante. The pizza-loving, strawberry sundae-eating sarcastic and witty protagonist that gave character to the games themselves.

Therefore, Ninja Theory, I hope you are happy, I hope you are happy that all the true fans now hate your guts for ruining someone who they respected.

Now you see to me this is the other end of the spectrum of trolling. Anti trolling that is doing nothing, but agitating this games supporters for no real reason.
#68dragonkyn20Posted 12/19/2012 3:32:56 PM
I'd rather have Tameem lose his job. After insulting the fanbase, he doesn't deserve to work with games ever.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#69Pesmerga255Posted 12/19/2012 3:33:54 PM
dragonkyn20 posted...
I'd rather have Tameem lose his job. After insulting the fanbase, he doesn't deserve to work with games ever.

This. He should be stuck working in a call centre for the rest of his life. He certainly loves the sound of his own voice.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#70sicko82Posted 12/19/2012 3:41:56 PM
hoagie727 posted...
Not going to happen.

Heavenly Sword and Enslaved did not sell very well. Enslaved especially.

If that didn't hurt them they are fine because this will sell more then both those games combined.

Heavenly Sword was pretty good, incredible facial articulation and voice acting, one thing that pulled me back a bit were the sixaxis moments.