Hmm..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BloodKain203

BloodKain203
3 years ago#1
DMC has been getting a lot of mixed reviews mainly from how NT displays Dante. (Which I would agree with most. After playing the demo NT's Dante acts too blah..He's more like an brat rather than just being overconfident/ cocky). It makes me wonder how people would of treated this game if the main character wasn't Dante but instead a new character altogether.
SG: Main: Parasoul
PSN: FlamingFox121

User Info: Vault_Zero

Vault_Zero
3 years ago#2
BloodKain203 posted...
DMC has been getting a lot of mixed reviews mainly from how NT displays Dante. (Which I would agree with most. After playing the demo NT's Dante acts too blah..He's more like an brat rather than just being overconfident/ cocky). It makes me wonder how people would of treated this game if the main character wasn't Dante but instead a new character altogether.

They could use Bozo the Clown for all I care. The game, due to NT, will still play like a very sub-par and underwhelming DMC game.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
3 years ago#3
BloodKain203 posted...

It wouldn't improve the quality of the game but it would make me feel better about the game.

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#4
Needs moar gritty Spordo bondage.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived