Hmm..

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
DMC has been getting a lot of mixed reviews mainly from how NT displays Dante. (Which I would agree with most. After playing the demo NT's Dante acts too blah..He's more like an brat rather than just being overconfident/ cocky). It makes me wonder how people would of treated this game if the main character wasn't Dante but instead a new character altogether.
---
SG: Main: Parasoul
PSN: FlamingFox121
3 years ago#2
BloodKain203 posted...
DMC has been getting a lot of mixed reviews mainly from how NT displays Dante. (Which I would agree with most. After playing the demo NT's Dante acts too blah..He's more like an brat rather than just being overconfident/ cocky). It makes me wonder how people would of treated this game if the main character wasn't Dante but instead a new character altogether.

They could use Bozo the Clown for all I care. The game, due to NT, will still play like a very sub-par and underwhelming DMC game.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
3 years ago#3
BloodKain203 posted...

It wouldn't improve the quality of the game but it would make me feel better about the game.
3 years ago#4
Needs moar gritty Spordo bondage.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Soo.... the game diedStrelok1867/4 11:51PM