Hmm..

#1BloodKain203Posted 12/19/2012 8:17:22 PM
DMC has been getting a lot of mixed reviews mainly from how NT displays Dante. (Which I would agree with most. After playing the demo NT's Dante acts too blah..He's more like an brat rather than just being overconfident/ cocky). It makes me wonder how people would of treated this game if the main character wasn't Dante but instead a new character altogether.
---
SG: Main: Parasoul
PSN: FlamingFox121
#2Vault_ZeroPosted 12/19/2012 8:21:09 PM
BloodKain203 posted...
DMC has been getting a lot of mixed reviews mainly from how NT displays Dante. (Which I would agree with most. After playing the demo NT's Dante acts too blah..He's more like an brat rather than just being overconfident/ cocky). It makes me wonder how people would of treated this game if the main character wasn't Dante but instead a new character altogether.

They could use Bozo the Clown for all I care. The game, due to NT, will still play like a very sub-par and underwhelming DMC game.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#3SilentS89Posted 12/23/2012 11:08:54 AM
BloodKain203 posted...

It wouldn't improve the quality of the game but it would make me feel better about the game.
#4Pesmerga255Posted 12/23/2012 11:09:44 AM
Needs moar gritty Spordo bondage.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!