DmC getting owned with just one finger.

#41TaizukuPosted 12/20/2012 8:53:51 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
DMC3 mission 2 on DMD beaten with just one finger.

Might do a mission in DMC1 too if anyone asks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1BU8Q13fto&feature=youtu.be

Also give it a few minutes, it's still uploading as I'm posting this but I have to go to work (no reference intended) right now.

Did everyone ignore this?
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#42DethaPosted 12/20/2012 8:57:00 AM(edited)

Alexx is a known pro at DMC and has been playing the games as a pro for a very long time - probably since even before 2005. There is no way most any of you others could do that with even a week of practice on that very level with all of your fingers. I guarantee it. He was also using Easy-Automatic, but that's neither here nor there.

He could probably do it with his eyes closed and one finger, is the point. He's that good and that familiar with the game. It's not improbable either, because of the audio cues.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#43TaizukuPosted 12/20/2012 9:05:04 AM
Detha posted...

Alexx is a known pro at DMC and has been playing the games as a pro for a very long time - probably since even before 2005. There is no way most any of you others could do that with even a week of practice on that very level with all of your fingers. I guarantee it. He was also using Easy-Automatic, but that's neither here nor there.

He could probably do it with his eyes closed and one finger, is the point. He's that good and that familiar with the game. It's not improbable either, because of the audio cues.

Makes no difference. It's still possible.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#44DethaPosted 12/20/2012 9:08:55 AM
If sheer possibility was the sole binary meaning of the video, then yes. But it would be extremely misleading to extrapolate equations of ease, like a poster above did.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#45sworderPosted 12/20/2012 9:11:46 AM
Detha posted...

Uh why are you assuming none of us are good at this game? I'm sure a good amount of posters here have beaten DMD before.
#46RayconPosted 12/20/2012 9:13:14 AM
Taizuku posted...

Also give it a few minutes, it's still uploading as I'm posting this but I have to go to work (no reference intended) right now.

Did you also miss that what he was pulling off was much more complex than just mashing triangle the whole time? He actually had to dodge, for starters.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#47BaulModeusPosted 12/20/2012 9:16:16 AM
Taizuku posted...

lolololol Time for DMC 3 fanboys to spin this.
#48DethaPosted 12/20/2012 9:18:12 AM
I did say,

"most any of you"

I always leave room for error, but you seemed to trivialize the difficulty of the game in your prior post without acknowledging the learning curve of getting to such a point of ease. "Bosses may be harder, but enemies are a joke," with that video as a citation and example.

Seemed n00by. My mistake.
---
#49Dark GunnerPosted 12/20/2012 9:25:10 AM(edited)
Raycon posted...
Taizuku posted...

Did you also miss that what he was pulling off was much more complex than just mashing triangle the whole time? He actually had to dodge, for starters.

Yeah This.... he was dodging and doing combos and even rode on top of an enemy... in the other video the guy was just doing the same combo over and over and I think I saw him use a gun once or twice maybe?

EDIT: Guy playing DMC3 actually did some pretty cool looking things anyways, and used trickster dodges all over the place, I don't think that's the same level of easy at all :P
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#50sworderPosted 12/20/2012 9:24:36 AM
Detha posted...
I did say,

"most any of you"

I always leave room for error, but you seemed to trivialize the difficulty of the game in your prior post without acknowledging the learning curve of getting to such a point of ease. "Bosses may be harder, but enemies are a joke," with that video as a citation and example.

Seemed n00by. My mistake.

I did trivialize it, which was the point. I was doing the exact same thing Ether is doing (killing 3 enemies in a demo in easy = owning a game) so maybe he would realize how silly that sounds.