Debate is over

#51DevilTears604(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:15:57 PM
....Dang, what did I start?

And yeah, it is compelling to me. While the DMC's are more about being technical and precise, GOW is just pure eye candy. You can't look at Ascension and say that the graphics aren't impressive.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#52KatanaYamato00Posted 12/21/2012 7:17:25 PM
DevilTears604 posted...

And yeah, it is compelling to me. While the DMC's are more about being technical and precise, GOW is just pure eye candy. You can't look at Ascension and say that the graphics aren't impressive.

There's no doubt that GOW's graphics are a sight to behold. But everything else is just more of the same really.
#53DevilTears604(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:22:28 PM
KatanaYamato00 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

There's no doubt that GOW's graphics are a sight to behold. But everything else is just more of the same really.

I agree, but I feel like at a certain point, just about everything in any game is more of the same. Scenarios may be different, but it's all essentially the same stuff. I just really love the way GOW is presented.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#54KatanaYamato00Posted 12/21/2012 7:24:58 PM
I guess you do have a point. I do know that GOW as really good scale in vistas. Something which the old DMC's and even the new one are kinda lacking in.
#55MrStarkillerPosted 12/23/2012 12:56:03 AM
>DMG still running from challenge runs
"Come on. Step it up!" - Sanic