A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#101
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
It'll flop.

no it will not

What proof do you have of that?
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: sundet84

sundet84
4 years ago#102
Pesmerga255 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
It'll flop.

no it will not

What proof do you have of that?

Sadly nothing i can prove here. But i saw at a mall in GAME store that DmC was number 3 in top 5 most pre-orderd games. Number 1 was The last of us, number 2 was GTA 5, number 4 was GOW 4 and number 5 was MGR. And this mall is one of the biggest in my country whit 50 000 customers per day

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#103
I've never seen DmC even listed on any top pre-ordered lists. I've checked several stores too. I guess it kind of balances out. It'll flop.

sundet84
4 years ago#104
Pesmerga255 posted...
I've never seen DmC even listed on any top pre-ordered lists. I've checked several stores too. I guess it kind of balances out. It'll flop.

you are forgetting that only a small amount of gamers pre-order. Most gamers buy games after the game is released

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#105
lol backpedalling.

User Info: lokithefool

lokithefool
4 years ago#106
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol backpedalling.

Damnedest thing I had a guy that knew FIVE game stop managers come into my topic claiming preorder's where going up, but he didn't turn out to be to trust worthy either...

sundet84
4 years ago#107
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol backpedalling.

nop. it just means the game has a 50/50 chanse to either be a success ore a flop. But fore the most times if a game has a good pre-order status it`s usually a success

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#108
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol backpedalling.

nop. it just means the game has a 50/50 chanse to either be a success ore a flop. But fore the most times if a game has a good pre-order status it`s usually a success

Proof of this please.

sundet84
4 years ago#109
Pesmerga255 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol backpedalling.

Proof of this please.

GTA, RDR, GOW, Gears, Call of duty had good pre-order status. and all of the was a success. It`s not a garanti. But as i said. Anything can happen

User Info: TheDromader

TheDromader
4 years ago#110
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol backpedalling.

Proof of this please.

GTA, RDR, GOW, Gears, Call of duty had good pre-order status. and all of the was a success. It`s not a garanti. But as i said. Anything can happen

butt did hat maek them god games?
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived