A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!
3 years ago#131
I imagine that you've never played further than the first stage of it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#132
Pesmerga255 posted...
I imagine that you've never played further than the first stage of it.

And you havent played past the first kind of enemies in DmC. and yet you say that all the enemies in the full game are like the ones in the demo
3 years ago#133
The DMD video stream says otherwise.
---
3 years ago#134
Pesmerga255 posted...
The DMD video stream says otherwise.

oh yea i forgot. when you played DMD on the DMC3 demo. every single enemy that was in the game was attacking you on the first level. lol
3 years ago#135
The DMD stream was on a later stage than the demo and there were only 2 new enemy types. DMC3 had enemies from the end of the game on normal mode appearing on mission 2. Just give up.
---
3 years ago#136
Pesmerga255 posted...
The DMD stream was on a later stage than the demo and there were only 2 new enemy types. DMC3 had enemies from the end of the game on normal mode appearing on mission 2. Just give up.

WHAT. end game enemies on lv 2 on normal. Hell no. What enemies is that exactly. do you even remember the lv 2 stage ore are you talking about a moded Pc version
3 years ago#137
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

WHAT. end game enemies on lv 2 on normal. Hell no. What enemies is that exactly. do you even remember the lv 2 stage ore are you talking about a moded Pc version

nothing to say. Thats what i thought
3 years ago#138
sundet84 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Dang, you sure showed him! But hey, give him some credit, you managed to leave most of us speechless already at the start of this conversation.
3 years ago#139
TheDromader posted...
sundet84 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Dang, you sure showed him! But hey, give him some credit, you managed to leave most of us speechless already at the start of this conversation.

Is that a good thing ore a bad thing lol
3 years ago#140
Pesmerga255 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Reviewers don't have opinions. They mindlessly praise every game that isn't God Hand.

i newer got why so many love god hand. It`s not a really good game. it`s kinda mediocer

It's a lot better than DmC. It actually requires skill to play.

Actually, it's better than the entire DMC series.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Soo.... the game diedStrelok1867/4 11:51PM