A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

#141sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 7:38:56 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Reviewers don't have opinions. They mindlessly praise every game that isn't God Hand.

i newer got why so many love god hand. It`s not a really good game. it`s kinda mediocer

It's a lot better than DmC. It actually requires skill to play.

Actually, it's better than the entire DMC series.

As i have said many times different people. Different opinions. Fore me the game is mediocer. Fore you it`s great. Nothing wrong whit that. Why cant antis and pros accept that people have different opinion in both the old and new DMC
#142StrelokPosted 12/22/2012 7:49:58 AM
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
In DMC4 things had mass.

In this thing, it's in a bloody vacuum.

well thats youre opinion. many thought that DMC 4 was worse then DMC 3 in enemy design, melle weapons, story and level design. Dose that make DMC 4 as bad as DMC 2 (no it dosent)

No, it isn't my opinion that in DMC4 the enemies had mass, and thus proper ragdolls.
This game takes place in a vacuum, design has nothing to do with it.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#143_Uwye_Posted 12/22/2012 7:53:36 AM
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Reviewers don't have opinions. They mindlessly praise every game that isn't God Hand.

i newer got why so many love god hand. It`s not a really good game. it`s kinda mediocer

Burn the witch!
#144pyro_buntaPosted 12/22/2012 7:58:56 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, the DmC audience.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#145john_freeman69Posted 12/22/2012 8:09:51 AM
sundet84 posted...

As i have said many times different people. Different opinions. Fore me the game is mediocer. Fore you it`s great. Nothing wrong whit that. Why cant antis and pros accept that people have different opinion in both the old and new DMC

You're grammer don like this, is taht on porpose?

If so, it is not amusing.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#146sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 8:16:03 AM(edited)
Strelok posted...
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
In DMC4 things had mass.

In this thing, it's in a bloody vacuum.

well thats youre opinion. many thought that DMC 4 was worse then DMC 3 in enemy design, melle weapons, story and level design. Dose that make DMC 4 as bad as DMC 2 (no it dosent)

No, it isn't my opinion that in DMC4 the enemies had mass, and thus proper ragdolls.
This game takes place in a vacuum, design has nothing to do with it.

Ok so you say hitting enemies in this games fells lik vacuum. But fore me (and many others) it don`t. what makes youre opinion the only one that matters and not mine. if you had said for me it fells like vacuum it would have been a different case because players have different opinions.
But you stating it as fact. which is wrong becuase how a person feels the game when they play it is dependent on what demands they have in a game. And just becuse you have different demnads dosen`t make youre opinions right. And just because i maybe like the game dosen`t make my opinions right.
#147sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 8:15:15 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
sundet84 posted...

You're grammer don like this, is taht on porpose?

If so, it is not amusing.

lol sorry. it`s not on porpose
#148Gandalf the IstariPosted 12/22/2012 8:26:30 AM
Responding to every line of a review with a quip makes you look like a giant fanboy.
#149sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 8:38:10 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
Responding to every line of a review with a quip makes you look like a giant fanboy.

Nope. not a fan. I maybe will buy it later. i just hate when both antis and pros state there opinions as facts. I mean i and many others hate fps games. dose that make halo. disshonerd, HL2, Doom series etc bad games. No it dosent. And it`s the same fore this game. If you don`t like it it dosent make it a bad game. And if you like it it dosen`t make it a good game. What determines how good a game is are how much it sells. If people buy the game. It`s a good game.
#150ClericIdolaPosted 12/22/2012 9:07:27 AM
I just don't see what more Capcom could do - rather, would be willing to do with DMC beyond DMC4. Seriously, no one here can say that Capcom DOESN'T stalement with it's major titles.. so what more could a DMC5 bring to the table that DMC4 did? Obviously Capcom isn't interested in elaborating on Nero, and I for one would not like to play another DMC3 mod. Unless Capcom is going to give us the jump from DMC1/2 to 3 again, I'd rather have another developer do something with the series. I'm finally able to run and shoot zombies at the same time in Resident Evil. There's no excuse as to why Dante can't do anything more than what he did in DMC3, give or take a few minor abilities.

But until that day there's always Bayonetta. ^_^
---
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."