A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

#151RagirothPosted 12/22/2012 9:42:05 AM
I love how even though I have Pesmerga on ignore, I still wind up seeing his posts lol.

But man I really hope he permanentely get's white hair. It does look a lot better.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#152TheOriginalMaxPosted 12/22/2012 9:56:34 AM
ClericIdola posted...
what more could a DMC5 bring to the table that DMC4 did?

I have a few ideas that have gotten praise and interest. Capcom are just incompetent.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#153StrelokPosted 12/22/2012 1:09:58 PM
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
In DMC4 things had mass.

In this thing, it's in a bloody vacuum.

well thats youre opinion. many thought that DMC 4 was worse then DMC 3 in enemy design, melle weapons, story and level design. Dose that make DMC 4 as bad as DMC 2 (no it dosent)

No, it isn't my opinion that in DMC4 the enemies had mass, and thus proper ragdolls.
This game takes place in a vacuum, design has nothing to do with it.

Ok so you say hitting enemies in this games fells lik vacuum. But fore me (and many others) it don`t. what makes youre opinion the only one that matters and not mine. if you had said for me it fells like vacuum it would have been a different case because players have different opinions.
But you stating it as fact. which is wrong becuase how a person feels the game when they play it is dependent on what demands they have in a game. And just becuse you have different demnads dosen`t make youre opinions right. And just because i maybe like the game dosen`t make my opinions right.

Sorry but if you don't see how ridiculously terrible the gravity is messed up in this game then there is nothing I can do for you.
It's bloody moon physics.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#154Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 1:19:00 PM
I love the way the pros always sweep every legitimate complaint under the rug.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#155sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 1:31:25 PM
Strelok posted...
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...
In DMC4 things had mass.

In this thing, it's in a bloody vacuum.

well thats youre opinion. many thought that DMC 4 was worse then DMC 3 in enemy design, melle weapons, story and level design. Dose that make DMC 4 as bad as DMC 2 (no it dosent)

No, it isn't my opinion that in DMC4 the enemies had mass, and thus proper ragdolls.
This game takes place in a vacuum, design has nothing to do with it.

Ok so you say hitting enemies in this games fells lik vacuum. But fore me (and many others) it don`t. what makes youre opinion the only one that matters and not mine. if you had said for me it fells like vacuum it would have been a different case because players have different opinions.
But you stating it as fact. which is wrong becuase how a person feels the game when they play it is dependent on what demands they have in a game. And just becuse you have different demnads dosen`t make youre opinions right. And just because i maybe like the game dosen`t make my opinions right.

Sorry but if you don't see how ridiculously terrible the gravity is messed up in this game then there is nothing I can do for you.

i do see it and i don`t care. and fore god sake all those combo videos of DMC 4 where the player stays in the air when he attacks. And don`t forget Neros Devil-bringer/arm something. non stop air time whit little effort. How is that good gravity.
#156_Uwye_Posted 12/22/2012 4:45:34 PM(edited)
sundet84 posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
Responding to every line of a review with a quip makes you look like a giant fanboy.

Nope. not a fan. I maybe will buy it later. i just hate when both antis and pros state there opinions as facts. I mean i and many others hate fps games. dose that make halo. disshonerd, HL2, Doom series etc bad games. No it dosent. And it`s the same fore this game. If you don`t like it it dosent make it a bad game. And if you like it it dosen`t make it a good game. What determines how good a game is are how much it sells. If people buy the game. It`s a good game.

DMC2 better than DMC3 confirmed.

Sorry, but quality and sales are only relatively connected.
#157Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 4:46:53 PM
The average Fifa game sells more than God Hand did. It does't make Fifa better.
---
#158sworderPosted 12/22/2012 4:50:28 PM(edited)
Strelok posted...

So is the whole DMC series. You can juggle enemies with handguns. You can jump cancel and stay in the air for over a minute. Nero gets upwards momentum out of nowhere by performing Roulette Spin.

DMC physics have always been unrealistic. The gravity in DmC is not messed up because what happens is not a mistake, it's a conscious decision made on purpose. And heck, objects just float in Limbo. You don't know if the lower gravity is an effect of that dimension.
#159sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:09:18 PM
_Uwye_ posted...
sundet84 posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
Responding to every line of a review with a quip makes you look like a giant fanboy.

Nope. not a fan. I maybe will buy it later. i just hate when both antis and pros state there opinions as facts. I mean i and many others hate fps games. dose that make halo. disshonerd, HL2, Doom series etc bad games. No it dosent. And it`s the same fore this game. If you don`t like it it dosent make it a bad game. And if you like it it dosen`t make it a good game. What determines how good a game is are how much it sells. If people buy the game. It`s a good game.

DMC2 better than DMC3 confirmed.

Sorry, but quality and sales are only relatively connected.

Hm you got a point. My bad. how the hell could DMC 2 sell more then DMC 3. If i say this instead. if a game has 1 million satisfied customers then it`s a good game.
#160Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:10:10 PM
Hm you got a point. My bad. how the hell could DMC 2 sell more then DMC 3. If i say this instead. if a game has 1 million satisfied customers then it`s a good game.

No, It's a good game if you enjoy it yourself. Sales figures don't even matter.
---