A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

#161sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:11:21 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
The average Fifa game sells more than God Hand did. It does't make Fifa better.

Im still waiting fore you to prove that DMC 3 had end game enemies in lv 2 at normal mode.
#162Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:13:22 PM
Your lack of reading comprehension astounds me. I said that endgame enemies from normal mode appeared in mission 2 of DMD.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#163sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:21:46 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DMC3 had enemies from the end of the game on normal mode appearing on mission 2. Just give up.

no you did not. But maybe i misunderstood . But i still say that youre wrong because. i saw a youtube video. DMC 3-Lv2 DMD. And it was the standard enemies and some enemies from lv 3. no end game enemies at all.
#164Psychochild27Posted 12/22/2012 5:23:27 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Your lack of reading comprehension astounds me. I said that endgame enemies from normal mode appeared in mission 2 of DMD.

In fairness, the highest level enemy you encounter on that stage are Sloths which show up around Mission 3 in Normal. High level enemies would be Fallens, Abyss, and arguably Arachnes/Soul Eaters which show up mid-way through the game.

Hm you got a point. My bad. how the hell could DMC 2 sell more then DMC 3. If i say this instead. if a game has 1 million satisfied customers then it`s a good game.

Coasting off the success of DMC1, hurt the brand going into DMC3.
#165Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:26:31 PM
I guess I was mistaken. I got the Sloths mistaken with the other scythe using enemies that appear later in the game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#166sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:26:35 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

In fairness, the highest level enemy you encounter on that stage are Sloths which show up around Mission 3 in Normal. High level enemies would be Fallens, Abyss, and arguably Arachnes/Soul Eaters which show up mid-way through the game.

Hm you got a point. My bad. how the hell could DMC 2 sell more then DMC 3. If i say this instead. if a game has 1 million satisfied customers then it`s a good game.

Coasting off the success of DMC1, hurt the brand going into DMC3.

Yes thank you fore the support.
#167StrelokPosted 12/22/2012 5:28:49 PM
sworder posted...
Strelok posted...
Sorry but if you don't see how ridiculously terrible the gravity is messed up in this game then there is nothing I can do for you.
It's bloody moon physics.

So is the whole DMC series. You can juggle enemies with handguns. You can jump cancel and stay in the air for over a minute. Nero gets upwards momentum out of nowhere by performing Roulette Spin.

DMC physics have always been unrealistic. The gravity in DmC is not messed up because what happens is not a mistake, it's a conscious decision made on purpose. And heck, objects just float in Limbo. You don't know if the lower gravity is an effect of that dimension.

There is a difference between unrealistic and not feeling right.

In this game it doesn't feel right. It has nothing to do with realism.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#168sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:34:06 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I guess I was mistaken. I got the Sloths mistaken with the other scythe using enemies that appear later in the game.

We all make mistakes. I didnt mean to start an argumeant whit you. I was just trying to make a point. We don`t know if we have seen the end game enemies ore not until it`s confirmed from the full game.
#169_Uwye_Posted 12/22/2012 5:39:52 PM
sundet84 posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
Nope. not a fan. I maybe will buy it later. i just hate when both antis and pros state there opinions as facts. I mean i and many others hate fps games. dose that make halo. disshonerd, HL2, Doom series etc bad games. No it dosent. And it`s the same fore this game. If you don`t like it it dosent make it a bad game. And if you like it it dosen`t make it a good game. What determines how good a game is are how much it sells. If people buy the game. It`s a good game.

DMC2 better than DMC3 confirmed.

Sorry, but quality and sales are only relatively connected.

So any game that sells one million or less can't be good by default. Sorry, but sales aren't an indication of quality. A game that it's total crap won't make good numbers* but that's the only correlation that you can really do between sales and quality.

*(well, actually at times it does with enough hype and marketing, so even that goes out of the window)
#170sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 6:11:51 PM(edited)
Strelok posted...
sworder posted...
Strelok posted...
Sorry but if you don't see how ridiculously terrible the gravity is messed up in this game then there is nothing I can do for you.
It's bloody moon physics.

So is the whole DMC series. You can juggle enemies with handguns. You can jump cancel and stay in the air for over a minute. Nero gets upwards momentum out of nowhere by performing Roulette Spin.

DMC physics have always been unrealistic. The gravity in DmC is not messed up because what happens is not a mistake, it's a conscious decision made on purpose. And heck, objects just float in Limbo. You don't know if the lower gravity is an effect of that dimension.

There is a difference between unrealistic and not feeling right.

In this game it doesn't feel right. It has nothing to do with realism.

THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING THE WHOLE TIME. it dosent feel right fore you and you don`t like the game fore it. Thats your OPINION. Nothing WRONG whit that . Others don`t notice it ore don`t care about it and like the game. Nothing wrong whit that either. But because it dosent feel right to you dosent make it a fact.