A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

#171StrelokPosted 12/22/2012 5:16:02 PM
You are trying to say that the other games were not realistic, as if trying to say that this thing is...

At least that is how your argument looked like.

And you still miss where I say that the gravity IS messed up. Bad physics. I'm not the only one that says the combat feels unnaturally floaty.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#172GeoboiPosted 12/22/2012 5:35:37 PM
I own and played all the DMC games....DmC's physics feel just fine to me.
#173sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:36:11 PM
Strelok posted...
You are trying to say that the other games were not realistic, as if trying to say that this thing is...

And you still miss where I say that the gravity IS messed up. Bad physics. I'm not the only one that says the combat feels unnaturally floaty.

No i said both the old and new DMC are not realistic. I newer said you where the only one who said it. if i say it like this. 99 antis (and you) say it has bad gravity bla bla bla. And 100 pros don`t notice it ore don`t care about it. Dose that make it a bad game because of what the antis think. No. Dose it make it a good game because of what the pros think. No. The only thing that determines if this game is good is how many that enjoy playing it. If 1-2 millions enjoy the game. then it`s a good game no mater what you and i think of the game.
#174Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:37:56 PM
if this game is good is how many that enjoy playing it. If 1-2 millions enjoy the game. then it`s a good game no mater what you and i think of the game

That's a logical fallacy right there. A game's worth isn't based solely on the number of people that enjoy it. Look at CoD. Most of the people that I know that play it only play it because their friends have it and they don't want to feel left out. The sales don't change the fact that it's a mediocre shooter.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#175sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:45:16 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
if this game is good is how many that enjoy playing it. If 1-2 millions enjoy the game. then it`s a good game no mater what you and i think of the game

That's a logical fallacy right there. A game's worth isn't based solely on the number of people that enjoy it. Look at CoD. Most of the people that I know that play it only play it because their friends have it and they don't want to feel left out. The sales don't change the fact that it's a mediocre shooter.

i didn`t say if it sells 1-2 million. I said i 1-2 millions enjoy playing the game. And are having fun playing the game. then it`s a good game. i newer said buying a game because of peer pressure.
#176Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:48:43 PM
You have no way to gauge how many people enjoy it anyway. Also, lol @ basing you opinions on a game on what other people think.
---
#177pyro_buntaPosted 12/22/2012 5:50:22 PM
sundet84 posted...
Strelok posted...

No i said both the old and new DMC are not realistic. I newer said you where the only one who said it. if i say it like this. 99 antis (and you) say it has bad gravity bla bla bla. And 100 pros don`t notice it ore don`t care about it. Dose that make it a bad game because of what the antis think. No. Dose it make it a good game because of what the pros think. No. The only thing that determines if this game is good is how many that enjoy playing it. If 1-2 millions enjoy the game. then it`s a good game no mater what you and i think of the game.

1-2 million people actually liking this game is a stretch.

You see, what were trying to tell you is that DMC has more "sensible" gravity than DmC. Seriously, just try Roulete Spinning with Nero or Rainstorm with Dante. The more you do aerial moves, the faster you start to fall down. Just look at Nero's DB, then Donte's grappling hook. Unlike Nero, you can spam that grappling hook even faster with little pause between using it. Worse of all is that the flying enemies don't move away after using the hook.

I'm sure you've seen the video where the guy shows how broken DmC's aerial combat is?
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#178sundet84Posted 12/22/2012 5:57:45 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
You have no way to gauge how many people enjoy it anyway. Also, lol @ basing you opinions on a game on what other people think.

And you have no way to know if the game is gonna flop. And this basing my opinion lol. You do it to m8. And yore pall Sterlok to
#179Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:58:20 PM
"yore pal"?

Is he from ancient times?
---
#180pyro_buntaPosted 12/22/2012 6:24:00 PM
sundet84 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

And you have no way to know if the game is gonna flop. And this basing my opinion lol. You do it to m8. And yore pall Sterlok to

Actually we do. The proof? We and you guys are the proof. Just look at the ratio of how much this game is hated liked in any website that isn't Capcom Unity, NT's site, and devilmaycry.org
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865