A DmC Hands-on Review Magazine. New Fans and Old Should Read!

#61Capitan_KidPosted 12/20/2012 9:23:40 PM
Good article. Games gonna rock!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#62MrStarkillerPosted 12/20/2012 9:25:38 PM
>compared to Starkiller
What's all this now?
#63HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/20/2012 9:26:09 PM
MrStarkiller posted...
>compared to Starkiller
What's all this now?

I didn't get what you were insinuating until I saw your name, haha.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#64m100t8sPosted 12/20/2012 9:33:23 PM
LMFAO xD
Reading antis reactions about this Hands-on xD

This.. would be even funnier when IGN and GameSpot review comes out!!
Even with the fact IGN sucks and so GameSpot sometimes, However those two sites are the most famous gaming reviews sites. So if they gave DmC a really good review, It will increase DmC sales more than Capcom expected. And new fans will come.

So have fun antis watching DmC success.
#65Pesmerga255Posted 12/20/2012 9:34:53 PM
m100t8s posted...
LMFAO xD

Even with the fact IGN sucks and so GameSpot sometimes, However those two sites are the most famous gaming reviews sites. So if they gave DmC a really good review, It will increase DmC sales more than Capcom expected. And new fans will come.

Have fun when you read that it only sold 30% of its shipment.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#66DethaPosted 12/20/2012 9:35:27 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone's mostly been talking about the hair.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#67RayconPosted 12/20/2012 9:40:22 PM
m100t8s posted...
LMFAO xD

You realize that both NT's other critically acclaimed games received great reviews... That didn't seem to work out for them. >_>

As much as we love to push the power of reviews, NT seems to be this freak exception to the rule. It will be interesting to see if they can break the cloud hovering over them.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#68m100t8sPosted 12/20/2012 9:48:43 PM
Raycon posted...
m100t8s posted...
LMFAO xD

You realize that both NT's other critically acclaimed games received great reviews... That didn't seem to work out for them. >_>

As much as we love to push the power of reviews, NT seems to be this freak exception to the rule. It will be interesting to see if they can break the cloud hovering over them.

The difference between NT's other games and DmC.
Is that their old games didn't get that much hated as DmC did. DmC got a lot of hate. and I mean a LOT. And because of that crazy hating and backlash, Now everybody know about this reboot. Even those who didn't know the old DMC games.

So when the good reviews comes out from the famous sites and magazines, People will say "Well, DmC looks like it wasn't as bad as I thought, I'll buy it to see why the reviews were good for it". Like I said, The backlash and the good reviews combination will make this game sales increase.
#69Pesmerga255Posted 12/20/2012 9:53:01 PM
So when the good reviews comes out from the famous sites and magazines, People will say "Well, DmC looks like it wasn't as bad as I thought, I'll buy it to see why the reviews were good for it"

Nope. The average gamer won't care about this game. It's not first person.

I really wish that there was a site that tracked returns. That would be interesting to watch for this game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#70RayconPosted 12/20/2012 9:53:29 PM
m100t8s posted...
Raycon posted...
m100t8s posted...
LMFAO xD

The difference between NT's other games and DmC.
Is that their old games didn't get that much hated as DmC did. DmC got a lot of hate. and I mean a LOT. And because of that crazy hating and backlash, Now everybody know about this reboot. Even those who didn't know the old DMC games.

So when the good reviews comes out from the famous sites and magazines, People will say "Well, DmC looks like it wasn't as bad as I thought, I'll buy it to see why the reviews were good for it". Like I said, The backlash and the good reviews combination will make this game sales increase.

Except all those extra sales (if any) will come from the casual market. And everyone knows how capricious the casual market can be. The only thing that reliably sells to them is CoD. And you have to remember, the action game market isn't nearly as large as the FPS one is.

I don't think anyone can reliably predict which way their sales are going to go. Mostly owing to the unpredictable nature of the casual individual.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ