Why do people hate this game

#31sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:52:12 AM
KatanaYamato00 posted...
sicko82 posted...
People take this bait every.time, i suppose the persistent haters will flock to this (always), just another opportunity to chime in with the same exact thing the Umpteenth time instead of redirecting to the many other same threads. Its kinda like an addict, can't quite satisfy or fill that hole inside ya.

They need to fill there dark soul with light..

Sorry couldn't resist no matter how played how it is :P

Use some Humanity and Kindle the fire...You'll see the light you guys just don't give the light a chance to seep in.
#32john_freeman69(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:55:41 AM
sicko82 posted...
People take this bait every.time, i suppose the persistent haters will flock to this (always), just another opportunity to chime in with the same exact thing the Umpteenth time instead of redirecting to the many other same threads. Its kinda like an addict, can't quite satisfy or fill that hole inside ya.

Its not a troll thread, this is making fun of the pros saying the same thing.

Damnit, 3rd time.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#33sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:57:41 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
sicko82 posted...

Damnit, 3rd time.

Sounds like trolling to me, by all means go ahead i just wanted to drop in my 2 cents.
#34sillycatstevenPosted 12/23/2012 7:02:14 PM
john_freeman69 posted...
sicko82 posted...

Damnit, 3rd time.

well... it's not funny, it never was. when a pro makes this type of thread, it feels like he/she is trolling the antis... when an anti makes this, it feels like he/she is trolling both sides....
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.