People who say it's impossible to tell the difference between 30. and 60 fps.

#81DethaPosted 12/23/2012 8:07:30 AM(edited)
DMC games have traditionally been as complex as fighting games. That depth and complexity is now gone and has rendered the game as something magnificently average. That's where the backlash is coming from.

Many people don't care how deep the game is, as long as it is fun. That is fine, as this game is meant for those people. But that kind of game isn't what built this dedicated fanbase.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#82rice_noodlesPosted 12/23/2012 8:12:07 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
Detha posted...
NT insisted on using Unreal Engine, which runs at 30 fps on consoles on a good day.

No. It's just that Unreal is the only engine they know how to use.

Looking at the glitches and the 22 fps they achieved, they evidently don't.
#83TheDromaderPosted 12/23/2012 8:17:58 AM
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
ITT: people like inferior things

More like, I just don't care. I play a ame to have fun, not fawn over graphics and frames. If the game plays without skipping frequently and glitching, and I have fun with it, that's good enough.

You mean how the game is chuggig and tearing on the PS3 and the poison fight can randomly freeze the boss unallowing you to finish it?

Also, in the words of a gentleman and a scholar: ,,You could be doing better, so why would you settle for something that people see as less? Its only human to want improvement after all. Mediocrity isnt to be tolerated.''
#84TaizukuPosted 12/23/2012 8:21:21 AM
TheDromader posted...
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

More like, I just don't care. I play a ame to have fun, not fawn over graphics and frames. If the game plays without skipping frequently and glitching, and I have fun with it, that's good enough.

You mean how the game is chuggig and tearing on the PS3 and the poison fight can randomly freeze the boss unallowing you to finish it?

Also, in the words of a gentleman and a scholar: ,,You could be doing better, so why would you settle for something that people see as less? Its only human to want improvement after all. Mediocrity isnt to be tolerated.''

It's not giving me problems. It has yet to give me a single problem.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#85TheDromaderPosted 12/23/2012 8:31:08 AM
Taizuku posted...
TheDromader posted...
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Then youre eather the luckiest man on earth or the most delusional one. Stuff that happens in this game has been well documented, so its hard for me to believe that you havent run into even ONE of these problems, expecially the framerate drops.
#86Samp98518Posted 12/23/2012 8:34:26 AM
Taizuku posted...
I can tell the difference, but it's not different enough for me to give a ****.

This. Forza Horizon runs at 30 FPS compared to Forza 4. Doesn't make it a worse game, just means that the animations are a bit slower. You can't see a difference between 30 and 60 FPS when you're playing the game. 15 FPS you can see choppiness in, but 30 and 60 look fine and smooth.
---
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.
#87SilentS89Posted 12/23/2012 8:34:35 AM
TheDromader posted...
Taizuku posted...
TheDromader posted...
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Then youre eather the luckiest man on earth or the most delusional one. Stuff that happens in this game has been well documented, so its hard for me to believe that you havent run into even ONE of these problems, expecially the framerate drops.

Are you questioning his sample group of one individual?
#88pyro_buntaPosted 12/23/2012 8:35:10 AM
Taizuku just has incredibly low standards.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#89pyro_buntaPosted 12/23/2012 8:36:32 AM
Samp98518 posted...
Taizuku posted...
I can tell the difference, but it's not different enough for me to give a ****.

This. Forza Horizon runs at 30 FPS compared to Forza 4. Doesn't make it a worse game, just means that the animations are a bit slower. You can't see a difference between 30 and 60 FPS when you're playing the game. 15 FPS you can see choppiness in, but 30 and 60 look fine and smooth.

Forza has cars instead of swords and guns. Doesn't make it a DMC, just means that you guys are not thinking.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#90SlaveBladePosted 12/23/2012 8:40:09 AM
Honestly? Seeing how insulting the Antis get simply because people have different values makes me happy to know the franchise they loved is dead.

Karma and all of that.

Also, my analogy was perfect, not my fault you looked at the completely wrong side of it.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~