Raising the style meter quickly: did you all forget about DMC3?

#31_Uwye_Posted 12/22/2012 4:48:57 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
StriderOW posted...
Look how you are gaining your style meter in DMC3... You are hitting a big amount of enemies at the same time with jam session. When you hit a big amount of enemies then you style meter will raise VERY fast... Also you are parrying a lot of attacks with it as well which causes the same effects. Of course there are ways to raise the meter easily but these are setups/exploits. You can't really compare that to the way you can raise it in this new game.

I actually can. Using Jam Session is technically easier since you don't even need a setup for it, all you need to do is stand near enemies.

Jam Session has a longer attack animation than Tremor, a long un-cancellable animation if you pull it off to the end, has a shorter range, needs to hit 10 times (if not more) to raise to SSS compared to two-three hits of Tremor, and the Style Meter actually drops down. Yeah, totally the same. Ever heard of context?

They both let you raise quickly the Style Meter but that's where the similarities end. People don't complain for the quick Style raise per se.
#32Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 4:50:11 AM
There's no point in trying to get through to them. They'll happily eat any **** Tameem shovels them.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#33LenneValkiryePosted 12/22/2012 4:57:29 AM
People actually cared about the style meter?
#34Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 4:59:19 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
People actually cared about the style meter?

Well, it has an effect on your mission rank. So, yeah we care about it. We can't all be casuals like you.
---
#35DJ_0000Posted 12/22/2012 5:12:44 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I wonder if TC realises that his fanboyism won't change the opinions of anybody else on the board no matter how hard he tries.

Then...

There's no point in trying to get through to them. They'll happily eat any **** Tameem shovels them.

Who is really the fanboy trying to change peoples opinions here?
#36Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 5:13:15 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
I wonder if TC realises that his fanboyism won't change the opinions of anybody else on the board no matter how hard he tries.

Then...

Who is really the fanboy trying to change peoples opinions here?

shatterstar?
---
#37pyro_buntaPosted 12/22/2012 5:31:56 AM
The only thing I'm seeing is Pros trying to prove the negatives in this game right.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#38Gandalf the IstariPosted 12/22/2012 6:36:42 AM
TC sounds like an objective person discussing game mechanics, hardly a fanboy I'd award that title to the antis.
#39TaizukuPosted 12/22/2012 7:32:58 AM
I like how up until now, Alexx was a well regarded DMC pro player that knew exactly what he was talking about and was amazingly skillful.

He proves EVERYONE wrong.

He's a pro fanboy, has no idea what he's talking about, and apparently everyone knows better than him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#40antking61Posted 12/22/2012 7:37:08 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
It didn't go down in DMC4 either except at SS and SSS, and even then it decayed incredibly slowly.

I love how you're just making s*** up.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!