So guys, what's the worst game you've played all year?

#1PineappleFistPosted 12/22/2012 8:41:34 AM
We don't have much else to talk about, so what have my fellow DMC fans played this year that they just couldn't stand?

I'll start off the volley with Operation Racoon City and Darksiders 2.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 12/22/2012 8:45:20 AM
Not sure about bad but most disappointing was definitely darksiders 2.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3antking61Posted 12/22/2012 8:46:57 AM
Hard to say......ORC wasn't great sure but it was a little fun with friends. I can't think of many games I bought this year that disappointed me as much as ME3 did.

I suppose I'll have to go with ORC though until I can remember what all I purchased this year.

I'll tell you that Dragon's Dogma was the BEST game I've played this year.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#4PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 8:49:54 AM
Dragon's Dogma was badass. I just wish it was more technically sound. I was really dissapointed that they needed to shrink the screen size down to get the thing to run right and even then there's more screen tearing then I think I've ever seen before. Still, knocking a griffin out of the air mid-flight with a flaming arrow is so totally boss.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#5Vault_ZeroPosted 12/22/2012 8:50:10 AM
PineappleFist posted...
We don't have much else to talk about, so what have my fellow DMC fans played this year that they just couldn't stand?

I'll start off the volley with Operation Racoon City and Darksiders 2.

RE6! But kinda saw that one coming.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#6Hunter1534Posted 12/22/2012 8:51:44 AM
PineappleFist posted...
Dragon's Dogma was badass. I just wish it was more technically sound. I was really dissapointed that they needed to shrink the screen size down to get the thing to run right and even then there's more screen tearing then I think I've ever seen before. Still, knocking a griffin out of the air mid-flight with a flaming arrow is so totally boss.

Shrink?
---
http://i.imgur.com/YQkTN.jpeg http://www.imgur.com/uXb7o.jpeg
http://www.imgur.com/jSMZ1.jpeg
#7antking61Posted 12/22/2012 8:52:12 AM
PineappleFist posted...

Yeah, but you have to admit that for a 1st attempt at an open world game it was fine. Bethesda's made how many now? XXXP
---
#8m100t8sPosted 12/22/2012 8:54:43 AM
Operation Racoon City
Probably the worst game I ever played in this gen. I almost forgot about it being existed until you made this topic.
#9antking61Posted 12/22/2012 8:55:45 AM
m100t8s posted...
Operation Racoon City
Probably the worst game I ever played in this gen. I almost forgot about it being existed until you made this topic.

You must not have played Hunted: The Demon Forge or Vampire Rain.
---
#10Psychochild27Posted 12/22/2012 8:56:49 AM
This demo! Hurpdederpdedoo.

Nah. My vote'd be a tie between Metroid: Other M and The Last Story. Everything about The Last Story game was unpleasant - it even made my Wii U screech holy hell just trying to speed through the abysmally paced cutscenes. Other M was just.. bleeeeeaaaaaargh.

... Though now I'm curious how ORC stacks up to Other M.