So guys, what's the worst game you've played all year?

#31sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:50:45 AM
RE 6 was a big disappointment.
#32Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/22/2012 10:52:39 AM
DmC and NG3 demos, two cheeks on the same ass as far as I'm concerned
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#33sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:53:11 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...

GAMES....Not demos.
#34sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:54:33 AM
sicko82 posted...

GAMES....Not demos.

Sorry let me rephrase that, games you have played, beaten. Not something you played for 5 min.
#35KatanaYamato00Posted 12/22/2012 10:54:41 AM
I don't hate NG3...cause it gave us the best character of the year. The trip-over-its-own-tail T-Rex.
#36sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:56:11 AM
KatanaYamato00 posted...
I don't hate NG3...cause it gave us the best character of the year. The trip-over-its-own-tail T-Rex.

I'm mixed up about NG3, 7/10 for me.
#37PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:56:45 AM

If you were disappointed with NG3 and you have or plan on getting a Wii U, you should check out Razor's edge. They fixed a lot of the problems with that game. Actually, forget that, I think they're planning a Sigma 3.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#38Psychochild27Posted 12/22/2012 10:59:48 AM(edited)
PineappleFist posted...
Alright, you know what? I'm going to go out on a limb here and post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5QoFmYaQaQ

This is one reason why I love Ubisoft. I am so excited for this damn game!!!

Have you fiddled with the demo? I think it's on all the Gamestop Wii Us if you haven't picked one up and it's available on the Wii U shop now if you did. The Murphy stuff is pretty engaging for what it is and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous with this heavy, storybook vibe they have going for it compared to Origins.

/and yeah Yamato, check out Origins if you haven't. It's 20 bucks nowadays and it's a fantastic 2D platformer.

If you were disappointed with NG3 and you have or plan on getting a Wii U, you should check out Razor's edge. They fixed a lot of the problems with that game. Actually, forget that, I think they're planning a Sigma 3.

I had a good time with Razor's Edge. They did say they were hoping to do something for the PS3/360 crowd so it's not official, but it's probably going to happen.
#39PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 11:00:09 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Alright, you know what? I'm going to go out on a limb here and post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5QoFmYaQaQ

This is one reason why I love Ubisoft. I am so excited for this damn game!!!

Have you fiddled with the demo? I think it's on all the Gamestop Wii Us if you haven't picked one up and it's available on the Wii U shop now if you did. The Murphy stuff is pretty engaging for what it is and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous with this heavy, storybook vibe they have going for it compared to Origins.

/and yeah Yamato, check out Origins if you haven't. It's 20 bucks nowadays and it's a fantastic 2D platformer.

Yes I have played the demo and it's magnificent. I think they're releasing it on the Nintendo eShop soon actually.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#40DJ_0000Posted 12/22/2012 11:00:52 AM
Batman Arkham City. I can't bring myself to finish it despite being on the last mission because I've just slogged my way through to this point. There comes a point where you might as well just play something you like instead of wasting time just to finish a game.