So guys, what's the worst game you've played all year?

#41Psychochild27Posted 12/22/2012 10:02:34 AM
PineappleFist posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Alright, you know what? I'm going to go out on a limb here and post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5QoFmYaQaQ

This is one reason why I love Ubisoft. I am so excited for this damn game!!!

Have you fiddled with the demo? I think it's on all the Gamestop Wii Us if you haven't picked one up and it's available on the Wii U shop now if you did. The Murphy stuff is pretty engaging for what it is and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous with this heavy, storybook vibe they have going for it compared to Origins.

/and yeah Yamato, check out Origins if you haven't. It's 20 bucks nowadays and it's a fantastic 2D platformer.

Yes I have played the demo and it's magnificent. I think they're releasing it on the Nintendo eShop soon actually.

No, it's already there. You need to dig around the E-Shop for it, though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/13/rayman-legends-demo-now-available-on-wii-u

/Leave it to Nintendo to leave a limit on how many times you can access a demo.
#42sicko82Posted 12/22/2012 10:02:52 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Batman Arkham City. I can't bring myself to finish it despite being on the last mission because I've just slogged my way through to this point. There comes a point where you might as well just play something you like instead of wasting time just to finish a game.

Loved it! That game's a rollercoaster.
#43Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/22/2012 10:08:09 AM(edited)
PineappleFist posted...
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
DmC and NG3 demos, two cheeks on the same ass as far as I'm concerned

If you were disappointed with NG3 and you have or plan on getting a Wii U, you should check out Razor's edge. They fixed a lot of the problems with that game. Actually, forget that, I think they're planning a Sigma 3.

aye man I saw that, it looks really good and I can see that (Razor's Edge) being one of the other games I get for the Wii U besides Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101.

I really don't know what happened to NG3, when I was playing it I was just mashing on the square and the damn thing was playing itself! I found it to be quite depressing and impressive in some strange way that my already low opinion of it could sink even lower hahaha
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#44PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:04:41 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Alright, you know what? I'm going to go out on a limb here and post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5QoFmYaQaQ

This is one reason why I love Ubisoft. I am so excited for this damn game!!!

Have you fiddled with the demo? I think it's on all the Gamestop Wii Us if you haven't picked one up and it's available on the Wii U shop now if you did. The Murphy stuff is pretty engaging for what it is and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous with this heavy, storybook vibe they have going for it compared to Origins.

/and yeah Yamato, check out Origins if you haven't. It's 20 bucks nowadays and it's a fantastic 2D platformer.

Yes I have played the demo and it's magnificent. I think they're releasing it on the Nintendo eShop soon actually.

No, it's already there. You need to dig around the E-Shop for it, though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/13/rayman-legends-demo-now-available-on-wii-u

/Leave it to Nintendo to leave a limit on how many times you can access a demo.

Oh, cool, I'll mess around with that when I get home. Also, yeah leave it to Nintendo. They did that with the Resident Evil: Revelations demo on the 3Ds.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#45FireMage7777Posted 12/22/2012 10:05:40 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Batman Arkham City. I can't bring myself to finish it despite being on the last mission because I've just slogged my way through to this point. There comes a point where you might as well just play something you like instead of wasting time just to finish a game.

Horrible taste
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#46FireMage7777Posted 12/22/2012 10:06:19 AM
XIII-2...ugh
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#47DJ_0000Posted 12/22/2012 10:07:24 AM
sicko82 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

Loved it! That game's a rollercoaster.

I did like the Catwoman bits, I prefer the faster pace and fluidity in her combat. I guess I just didn't like playing as Batman.

Different strokes for different folks I guess : )
#48PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:07:54 AM
I really don't know what happened to NG3, when I was playing it I was just mashing on the square and the damn thing was playing itself! I found it to be quite depressing and amazing in someway that my already low opinion of it could sink even lower hahaha

Tell me about it, Vanilla NG3 is just terrible. Now, Razor's Edge isn't perfect, but believe me it's much much better. In some ways I think it's even better than NG 2. Definitely better than Sigma 2.

Also, FREE DLC!!!

We already got Momiji and soon we'll be getting Kasumi.

*Tears up*

I've always wanted her to be in a Ninja Gaiden.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#49demonfang178Posted 12/22/2012 10:19:38 AM
Heroes of Ruin. Enemies never gang you in more than groups of three, they die incredibily quick especially with Gunslinger, making the game boring, the quests are kinda bland, and, like most games of its type, some of the best items are those you don't even have to buy.
#50PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:23:50 AM
demonfang178 posted...
Heroes of Ruin. Enemies never gang you in more than groups of three, they die incredibily quick especially with Gunslinger, making the game boring, the quests are kinda bland, and, like most games of its type, some of the best items are those you don't even have to buy.

I'm glad you said that as I was considering a purchase.
---
Punk's Not Dead