So guys, what's the worst game you've played all year?

#71PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:35:45 PM
So far, this is everything that I'm picking up next year:

Anarchy Reigns
DmC
MGR
Ni No Kuni
Tomb Raider
Rayman Legends
Army of Two
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Space 3

Things are already looking better than this year.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#72Solblade44Posted 12/22/2012 12:38:32 PM
PineappleFist posted...

Anarchy Reigns
DmC
MGR
Ni No Kuni
Tomb Raider
Rayman Legends
Army of Two
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Space 3

Definitely. Picked up only a few games this year, but at least they were good.

I forgot about Anarchy Reigns. Its only $30, so I guess I could just go get the PS3 when I get the chance.
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#73PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 12:41:54 PM
Solblade44 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Anarchy Reigns
DmC
MGR
Ni No Kuni
Tomb Raider
Rayman Legends
Army of Two
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Space 3

Definitely. Picked up only a few games this year, but at least they were good.

I forgot about Anarchy Reigns. Its only $30, so I guess I could just go get the PS3 when I get the chance.

Yeah, with a starting price of $30 I don't think it'll be dropping any time soon. Might be best to pre order too. Sometimes I have trouble finding certain titles. Then again I live in a pretty shabby / casual neighborhood.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#74m100t8sPosted 12/22/2012 12:45:51 PM
PineappleFist posted...

DmC
MGR
Tomb Raider
Dead Space 3
GTA V
The Last of Us

Sorry, I edited your list so it becomes much better.
#75Solblade44Posted 12/22/2012 1:03:29 PM
PineappleFist posted...

Yeah, with a starting price of $30 I don't think it'll be dropping any time soon. Might be best to pre order too. Sometimes I have trouble finding certain titles. Then again I live in a pretty shabby / casual neighborhood.

Same here, though I also have the problem that the games I want tend to be rare ones, so finding them is a pain. As for AR, $30 (or lower) is probably the price I would've bought it at anyways, so its starting *being* $30 is perfect for me.

And thank you m1008ts for reminding me about The Last of Us! Definite GOTY material there.

Man, my friend and I are really gonna have to space out our purchases because there's no way we'll have enough money to buy everything at launch.
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#76PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:08:37 PM
Solblade44 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Same here, though I also have the problem that the games I want tend to be rare ones, so finding them is a pain. As for AR, $30 (or lower) is probably the price I would've bought it at anyways, so its starting *being* $30 is perfect for me.

And thank you m1008ts for reminding me about The Last of Us! Definite GOTY material there.

Man, my friend and I are really gonna have to space out our purchases because there's no way we'll have enough money to buy everything at launch.

You can always turn tricks, that's my secret. I am of course speaking of magic tricks. People pay good money to see a nice card trick every now and again. Work great at the subway. That is Subway the resturant of course, not an actual subway. That's a good way to get stabbed. Don't do magic tricks at subway terminals.

Stay thirsty my friends.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#77Pinoy441Posted 12/22/2012 1:14:44 PM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
fadue posted...
Skyrim..

Ah yeah, that too.

After anyone's first bethesda game you tend to learn that you get the PC version of Bethesda games

Mods make the game actually perfect (And i feel bad for anyone getting bethesda games on PS3)
---
*grabs popcorn*
#78singhellotakuPosted 12/22/2012 1:25:27 PM
ORC was definitely the worst game that I played the most, I kind of liked it, but it was pretty awful and a huge dissapointment.
#79Vidius101Posted 12/22/2012 1:27:33 PM
Skyrim
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#80AlexxShadenk777Posted 12/22/2012 1:32:58 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
fadue posted...
Skyrim..

Ah yeah, that too.

After anyone's first bethesda game you tend to learn that you get the PC version of Bethesda games
Mods make the game actually perfect (And i feel bad for anyone getting bethesda games on PS3)

I did play the PC version. It was one of the most boring games in existence, period. Mods wouldn't have saved me from that. Then I played Oblivion and life was colorful once again.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777