So guys, what's the worst game you've played all year?

#91Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 1:34:16 PM
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

It's a prime example of why Capcom shouldn't WHOOOOOOOOOOOORE out their franchises to western developers.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#92PineappleFist(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:36:09 PM
NewShire posted...
What is ORC? I've never heard of it. Tried looking it up, but couldn't find anything except Orc: Vengeance on the Iphone. Doubt that's what you guys are talking about though.

Oh, and my least favorite game I played this year was probably Dead to Rights: Retribution. Wasn't horrible, just really generic.
---

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. It's terrible.
---
The Last Game You'll Ever Play? Really guys? That's the tag-line? You're not joking? C'mon!
#93Stink_NastyPosted 12/22/2012 1:38:48 PM
Hmm I hated Arkham City (hated the other one too but gave in to hype), I really really don't like AC3, but there is one game that trumps them all.... Mass effect 3, damn that game. I hate it, it made me not play games for like 3 months because of how disappointed I was in it. Eff that game man seriously.
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar
#94ZarethPosted 12/22/2012 1:42:34 PM
Operation Raccoon City.

Usually 4 player co op can save any game, but not that one.
---
It's okay, I have no idea who I am either.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295475117601.gif
#95pacpuf7249Posted 12/22/2012 2:00:09 PM
Black Ops 1
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#96Pesmerga255Posted 12/22/2012 2:03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZlYGN5W2Yg
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#97AtrabiliousPosted 12/22/2012 2:08:00 PM
antking61 posted...

I'll tell you that Dragon's Dogma was the BEST game I've played this year.

Word.

Capcom want to turn DD into a franchise considering the success it had. Their best selling new IP in ten years or something like that iirc?

And I'm perfectly happy with that. After the Dark Arisen DLC hits, I'm hoping we'll hear about a sequel sooner rather than later. Hopefully it'll have a bigger budget, a bigger team, and bigger quantities of awesome.

---

But uh, worst game I've played this year... You know I'm gonna have to go with Brink, I tried so goddamn hard to like it. The concept was great, the art style was pretty cool, but the gameplay was just a tedious mess that didn't place anywhere near enough emphasis on the free-running aspect and the shooting part of the game was clunky at the best of times.

And the online was one of the most atrocious experiences I've ever had, in regards to lag, connection issues and general playability.

I really wanted to like that game, I really wanted it to be awesome. But it wasn't. I ended up trading it in for L.A. Noire a little while later, which was awesome, but really lacking in replayability. Traded that for FF4 on the PSP, and the (at the time) new Parasite Eve game for the PSP. Regretted getting Parasite Eve, lol.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Currently Frequenting: The Dark Souls & Dragon's Dogma Boards.
#98UbberDevilPosted 12/22/2012 2:10:18 PM
PineappleFist posted...
So far, this is everything that I'm picking up next year:

Anarchy Reigns
DmC
MGR
Ni No Kuni
Tomb Raider
Rayman Legends
Army of Two
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Space 3

Things are already looking better than this year.

The bold is what I'm also getting. I'd ask you to friend me for Anarchy Reigns but I am without a PS3. I'm mostly getting Ni No Kuni for my gf since she's a huge fan of Ghibli. Luckily handheld games are region free, so even tho the DS version isn't coming stateside I can still import.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#99oxnerdPosted 12/22/2012 2:11:23 PM
None, I enjoy all the games I buy even if they got bad reviews, its my money, I enjoy my money.
#100kukingina2Posted 12/22/2012 3:19:54 PM
this game
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robertzombie-1277/hero/4774941
So Is Metroid's gun a part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star Wars?