Wiill there be other weapons besides those confirmed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Wiill there be other weapons besides those confirmed?

User Info: Xclaim

Xclaim
3 years ago#1
I already know about Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, the shotgun, Osiris, and Arbiter. I also know about those angelic throwing blades and the demonic fists (forgot what they're both called)
"I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister." - Max Payne

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#2
Only Kablooey, the explosive goo gun.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: Detha

Detha
3 years ago#3
You could get the samurai weapons if you pre-order, lol.
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz

User Info: Xclaim

Xclaim
3 years ago#4
Don't know if either of you are serious or not. Anyways, I mean actual weapons, I could care less about weapon skins.
"I wouldn't know right from wrong if one of them was helping the poor and the other was banging my sister." - Max Payne

Detha
3 years ago#5
No, there are no more weapons in this crappy game. Have fun.
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#6
Detha posted...
No, there are no more weapons in this crappy game. Have fun.

how can U knw taht? we stil havnt seen de last 10 chaptrz nd teh last 10,000 missions mate.

Detha
3 years ago#7
It's true, I've not yet mate the full retail game.

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#8
Did you know that MGR has a trophy for clearing an act in 7 minutes? I can't help but bring that up every time I post mate.

User Info: NDenizen

NDenizen
3 years ago#9
No more weapons, NT are too busy doing more useless mo-cap scenes that add absolutely nothing to the gameplay.

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#10
NDenizen posted...
No more weapons, NT are too busy doing more useless mo-cap scenes that add absolutely nothing to the gameplay.

Who needs gameplay when you have an amazing, cinematic story.

Oh wait.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Wiill there be other weapons besides those confirmed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived