Ninja Theory on my board?

#41shatterstarPosted 12/23/2012 3:15:17 PM(edited)
antking61 posted...
shatterstar posted...
It's to be expected to a certain degree.

After all, they're altering a beloved franchise to appeal to a wider audience.

That's like taking your house that you've been living in for over 10yrs, altering it and mover strangers in.

But they didn't expect the fans to take it to an extreme level of hate like this though.

They figured that all DMC past fans that stuck with the franchise since birth, should all be adults by now and would handle the situation in a mature like manner.

They were WRONG!!!!

You have to agree that both sides are handling this like children. Including your comment right here which is meant as an insult to the Anti crowd.

Isn't this an attack topic about Tameem after all. Why act so surprised...;)
#42KyryloPosted 12/23/2012 3:19:54 PM
shatterstar posted...
antking61 posted...
shatterstar posted...
It's to be expected to a certain degree.

After all, they're altering a beloved franchise to appeal to a wider audience.

That's like taking your house that you've been living in for over 10yrs, altering it and mover strangers in.

But they didn't expect the fans to take it to an extreme level of hate like this though.

They figured that all DMC past fans that stuck with the franchise since birth, should all be adults by now and would handle the situation in a mature like manner.

They were WRONG!!!!

You have to agree that both sides are handling this like children. Including your comment right here which is meant as an insult to the Anti crowd.

nobody acts surprised and guy just asked if Tameem actually looks at board. It's just you acting like a little kid, you are, jumps on every person who says a word on this board with your butthurt comments.
#43antking61Posted 12/23/2012 3:20:54 PM
shatterstar posted...

2 wrongs don't make a right. If you wish to prove the point of being the bigger man then actually be the bigger man.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#44shatterstarPosted 12/23/2012 3:35:38 PM(edited)
Darkace9194 posted...
why would i say anything positive about a product that took something beloved, raped it in a meth filled alleyway and left it to die?

I didn't know products could rape each other yet alone do meth. I guess I'm learning something new each day I post on Gamefaqs.

I hope it had enough sense to use a condom at least.
#45Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/23/2012 3:30:35 PM
I hope Ninja Theory is reading this stuff and laughing their asses off as much as I am.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#46JackJunk8Posted 12/23/2012 3:32:45 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I hope Ninja Theory is reading this stuff and laughing their asses off as much as I am.

I am
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#47shatterstarPosted 12/23/2012 3:38:44 PM
JackJunk8 really is Tameem by the way.
#48m100t8sPosted 12/23/2012 7:51:01 PM
shatterstar posted...
JackJunk8 really is Tameem by the way.

Proof or it never happened.