IF this game turns to be 60 fps, would the hate lessen?

#41DethaPosted 12/24/2012 2:42:13 AM(edited)
Right, just avoiding future confusion:

"60 fps doesn't look any diffz"
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#42Pesmerga255Posted 12/24/2012 2:51:48 AM
FPS and responsive controls don't matter. All that matters is fun. This game has epic amounts of fun lol.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#43SilentS89Posted 12/24/2012 3:21:47 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
FPS and responsive controls don't matter. All that matters is fun. This game has epic amounts of fun lol.

In the full retail version.
#44CharactdurrPosted 12/24/2012 7:00:08 AM
If the game had the same gameplay as the old DMCs there would be less hate. That's all it would take.
---
PSN: MarkoKri
#45Pesmerga255Posted 12/24/2012 7:01:07 AM
Charactdurr posted...
If the game had the same gameplay as the old DMCs there would be less hate. That's all it would take.

It would need to drop the pretentious storyline in order for me to have a chance of liking it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#46StrelokPosted 12/24/2012 8:07:12 AM
The hate would lessen.
By more or less the same amount as dropping the temperature of the sun by 10%.
It's still enough to burn your eyes out of their sockets and unleash the legions of the damned.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#47HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/24/2012 8:09:49 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Charactdurr posted...

It would need to drop the pretentious storyline in order for me to have a chance of liking it.

You realize that half the original DMCs had pretentious storylines too, right?
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#48SwimmingToasterPosted 12/24/2012 8:11:40 AM
Technically intricate H&S games like DMC, Bayonetta, NG and many others REQUIRE 60 FPS in order to pull off a lot of these combo inputs for the small window of time given for them.

That being said, DmC is designed for a slower framerate and is nowhere near as technically involved as the games I listed. It can get away with 30 FPS. However, the question remains why they oversimplified a tried-and-true combat system found in the previous games for no reason at all. I mean, if they lowered the framerate in, say MvC4 or the next BlazBlue (which are admittedly not H&S) for the sake of "appealing to a wider audience", there would be the exact same reaction. This game was one of the best selling H&S franchises in America and Europe, and there was absolutely no need to strip away what made it unique and successful to meet the exact same ends.

Hey, everyone likes the LotR movies, right? But the politics and races are confusing. We should just make everyone human and get rid of all these confusing nations and such, amirite? It would be a lot less "British" and appeal to a new generation of "epic".
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan
#49StrelokPosted 12/24/2012 8:25:33 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Charactdurr posted...

You realize that half the original DMCs had pretentious storylines too, right?

Wait what?
Just... what?
Storylines that:
1: Is Ye Olde Basic Revenge story that sees it's ridiculous and runs with it. At the very most it says that a created demon can be humane
2: Is booooooooring. Nothing going on.
3: Brother versus Brother, the only "pretentious" thing here is that even demons can be humane.
4: This isn't even semi serious and plain ridiculous.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#50rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:59:58 AM
I just can't believe the developers would deceive us by saying this game would have a feel of 60 fps if the game is 30 fps. Judging by the demo, it does not feel 60fps at all.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3.(Now rank 25)