Honestly, I'm buying this and I'll do it gladly.

#11fioriPosted 12/24/2012 3:17:15 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Why do pros always have to state that they've been DMC fans since day 1?

It's funny, because they act like the antis do that all the time.

Because some antis claim that pros that like DmC, didn't play earlier games.

So, it's basically to focus on the fact that despite playing all DMC games, we're also interested about playing DmC.

I see no problem with that, though. I don't need to say that I've been a fan since day 1, but if someone else wants to share it, so be it!
#12KyryloPosted 12/24/2012 3:28:16 AM
your decision. Not a problem for most of us.
#13megamaticsPosted 12/24/2012 3:30:02 AM
...And what do you expect people to say to you ?...There is no discussion to be had here and you didn't need a whole thread to post this.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#14lokithefoolPosted 12/24/2012 3:31:37 AM
Blog Faqs.
#15ShadowZero007Posted 12/24/2012 3:35:21 AM
Super_Shot4006 posted...
I am a big fan of the DMC series. I've played all of them from 1 to 4. I've finished them all on the hardest difficulty except for DMC 2 and I will always be the first in line to purchase a new DMC game.

I can understand why some people hate this game. I played the demo and I'll admit it: the combat system is way different and is void of challenge. I absolutely love the rest of the demo. At first, I was also skeptical because of Dante's new look. I don't even know if it's a different Dante or if it's a young Dante (I don't think he is since in DMC3 he was like 20) and I don't even wanna know. I got over it quickly once I saw the E3 trailers.

I think that people should not associate this game with the rest of the series and that they should look at it as a standalone game. Comparing this to the other games is unfair in my opinion. I'm giving this game a chance.

Also, am I the only one that fell in love with the new sort of cell shaded/anime style? I hate anime but this concept of a literally agressive environnement and style really gets me.

Cheers TC.
:) I too plan to purchase and enjoy this game.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's completely devoid of challenge. Try getting that helm breaker cancelling timing down >_> (And I mean get it down not twitch awkwardly in the air.)
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#16Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/24/2012 4:53:35 AM
Kyrylo posted...
your decision. Not a problem for most of us.

Pretty much this. If you want it then buy it as at the end of the day it's your money
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#17charlton3kPosted 12/24/2012 5:08:51 AM
I've only played dmc4 and that was quite tricky, i got this one preorder cos i loved the demo and the sparta editions amulet :)
#18immortaltech6Posted 12/24/2012 5:31:04 AM
Yea, have fun. I'll save $60 and put it towards a more deserving dev/publisher/ game.
#19NofumasaPosted 12/24/2012 5:36:58 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Why do pros always have to state that they've been DMC fans since day 1?

It's funny, because they act like the antis do that all the time.

Always.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
#20immortaltech6Posted 12/24/2012 5:41:50 AM
And despite and controversy I was actually looking forward to trying the demo as I liked Enslaved and had faith in NT. But that was a complete letdown. From the flat voice acting, childish and witless dialogue (especially the beautiful exchange between the boss and our protagonist), choppy framerate, Dante's new trying hard to be cool by going anti look, lackluster combo execution and the easiness of pulling them off and the bad texture res (could be just the demo).

And you the OP expecting to post something like this and not get the responses you're getting shows the problem is on your end, not this board.