Honestly, I'm buying this and I'll do it gladly.

#21LordKaizerPosted 12/24/2012 7:42:16 AM
Detha posted...
PS3 boards, you bring out the weirdest people.

that's because PC and 360 boards are a ghost town (at least the last time i checked them)
#22redrum2581Posted 12/24/2012 6:03:58 PM
despite the look of the game, i did enjoy the demo, i dont really like dante's new look or the fact that devil trigger makes him old dante instead of a demon but i can deal with that as long as the core gameplay isn't changed, i doubt there will be a better than dmc3 although i have like them all and should enjoy this one, luckily they released the demo which got me to give this a chance
#23HellsControllerPosted 12/24/2012 6:15:22 PM
A pro and his money are soon parted.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#24HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/24/2012 6:47:13 PM
Still don't see why it's an issue for someone to purchase this game. It's not your money. Why should you care? I don't get mad when people buy CoD year after year. It makes them happy. It's their prerogative.
Besides, I'm buying this game. Doesn't make me any less a DMC fan.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#25RichterB17Posted 12/24/2012 6:49:49 PM
fiori posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Why do pros always have to state that they've been DMC fans since day 1?

It's funny, because they act like the antis do that all the time.

Because some antis claim that pros that like DmC, didn't play earlier games.

So, it's basically to focus on the fact that despite playing all DMC games, we're also interested about playing DmC.

I see no problem with that, though. I don't need to say that I've been a fan since day 1, but if someone else wants to share it, so be it!

Name one Anti who has said that.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#26lokithefoolPosted 12/24/2012 6:50:29 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Still don't see why it's an issue for someone to purchase this game. It's not your money. Why should you care? I don't get mad when people buy CoD year after year. It makes them happy. It's their prerogative.

It really isn't a big deal if somebody chooses to buy the game. Just as long they understand what they are getting into IE it really isn't much like the old games in the series, and somebody coming on here with out any prior knowledge should be told, so they don't waste their money.
#27ShadowZero007Posted 12/24/2012 6:52:11 PM
lokithefool posted...

It really isn't a big deal if somebody chooses to buy the game. Just as long they understand what they are getting into IE it really isn't much like the old games in the series, and somebody coming on here with out any prior knowledge should be told, so they don't waste their money.

Seems to me like playing the demo is the best way to formulate an opinion instead of getting inherently biased (After all we're all; non of us are completely impartial) opinions from both sides.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#28HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/24/2012 6:52:32 PM
I've had a few occasions where an anti has said I either didn't like the DMC series or I didn't play the original games just because I said I like this game.
Can't name any names though, cause I didn't document it or anything.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#29NofumasaPosted 12/24/2012 6:54:39 PM

Maybe if you read carefully NOBODY is trying to stop TC.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
#30lokithefoolPosted 12/24/2012 6:55:21 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
lokithefool posted...

Seems to me like playing the demo is the best way to formulate an opinion instead of getting inherently biased (After all we're all; non of us are completely impartial) opinions from both sides.

Probably is, but that isn't an option for a lot of people. Either do to lack of knowledge of its existence, bad Internet, or some other reason.