You Guys are OLD

#101DanteAwakeninPosted 12/29/2012 5:55:52 AM
19 years old, Played my first DMC game "DMC3" when I was 10, I like DMC more than any Hack and Slash game but I think DmC is decent.
#102Rasendori124Posted 12/29/2012 6:42:11 AM
thierminator posted...
i'm old?? my first grey hairs are there. but still i like to game. new dmc looks decent, i only hope it still plays like a japanese game

T? Is that you?
---
You will never forget this Devil's power. You are not worthy as my opponent.- Vergil
PSN-DevilNeverCry124. Go read the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King!
#103Omegamaster006Posted 12/29/2012 6:47:40 AM
I was 16, I played DMC3 for first. Now I am 22. It's impossible for us be old.
---
I'm Tales of series fan.
#104Nmilek1Posted 12/29/2012 7:02:00 AM
the 20+ range is EXACTLY who you want to cater games too, who has more buying power? It's a pretty simple metric.
#105Snipa_Wulf12Posted 12/29/2012 8:13:24 AM
I was about 11 when I started playing.

I'm 19 now and what is this? .-.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Seconds from the end. Whats it gonna be!? Pull the trigger b****!
#106fioriPosted 12/29/2012 8:23:17 AM
I can't believe people are taking this troll seriously...

I really dislike doing this, but:

25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.

I'm a pro, TC, and you're a troll, though a old one. So mature you're.

I''m 28, married, have a daughter. I've played games for a long time and I'll play as much as I can, in the future.

Sorry, but this isn't the place for a little troll. So, beat it. XD
#107Pesmerga255Posted 12/29/2012 8:51:34 AM
I don't take this guy seriously.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#108wwinterj25Posted 12/29/2012 9:40:58 AM
30 is far from old but I'll join in with this topic.

I'm 26. Bought and played every Devil May Cry game on day one. This game will be no different however this isn't Devil May Cry to me for several reasons. I'll list my pros and cons. You can agree or disagree it doesn't matter.

Pros
- I like the idea of Limbo and how the world changes.
- Vergil looks kinda like his old self.
- Story seems a little interesting.
- Good visuals.
- Vergil DLC free for pre ordering.

Cons
- Forced Swearing. In the right context it's fine but it just seems out of place here.
- Forced sex scenes. See above.
- Slower gameplay - Seems not as fluent as the other games
- Dante as a character just seems a annoying character
- Vergil DLC paid for if you don't pre order.

I believe my best way to treat this game is by thinking of it been named something else. Honestly if this game didn't have Devil May Cry as the title I wouldn't even know it's a devil may cry game. I also think it's best not to compare it to the original series. It seems somewhat fun though and I'll buy it. I just hope it won't replace the original series.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#109AsimLeonheartPosted 12/29/2012 9:41:49 AM
Yeah, I am old but that makes me a real fan who has been following the series even into adulthood. I am 30 now and I have been a loyal fan since I first played the game. Many of the new kids/fans of DmC and Donte will forget about this game in a few months. CAPCOM will regret abandoning the old loyal fanbase for the new one who will never prove to be a loyal fanbase to rely upon for sales.
#110StrelokPosted 12/29/2012 12:28:03 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
30 is far from old but I'll join in with this topic.

I'm 26. Bought and played every Devil May Cry game on day one. This game will be no different however this isn't Devil May Cry to me for several reasons. I'll list my pros and cons. You can agree or disagree it doesn't matter.

Pros
- I like the idea of Limbo and how the world changes.
- Vergil looks kinda like his old self.
- Story seems a little interesting.
- Good visuals.
- Vergil DLC free for pre ordering.

Cons
- Forced Swearing. In the right context it's fine but it just seems out of place here.
- Forced sex scenes. See above.
- Slower gameplay - Seems not as fluent as the other games
- Dante as a character just seems a annoying character
- Vergil DLC paid for if you don't pre order.

I believe my best way to treat this game is by thinking of it been named something else. Honestly if this game didn't have Devil May Cry as the title I wouldn't even know it's a devil may cry game. I also think it's best not to compare it to the original series. It seems somewhat fun though and I'll buy it. I just hope it won't replace the original series.

By all means buy it, but don't hold your horses on it not replacing DMC. So far what they said points to DMC being replaced by this.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg