You Guys are OLD

#51KaijinSurohmPosted 12/28/2012 10:26:48 PM
FabuIous posted...
TC , you definitely exposed these drones.

The majority of the players who hate DmC are 20 year olds who were 12 at the time of DMC1's release. They think they'er so MATURRRRRRR now that they're over 18.

Just look at the posters up above trying to assert their dominance with quality posts such as "LOL I BET TC IS 12".

So that means your violating the ESRB rating by playing these games.

Got it.
---
"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away." ~ Yours truly
#52EntropyZeroPosted 12/28/2012 10:30:56 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
FabuIous posted...

The majority of the players who hate DmC are 20 year olds who were 12 at the time of DMC1's release. They think they'er so MATURRRRRRR now that they're over 18.

Just look at the posters up above trying to assert their dominance with quality posts such as "LOL I BET TC IS 12".

Got it.

Hilarious.

Im turning 25 next month but it doesnt matter as every dmc game isnt R rated unlike this one.

This is an ironic topic.
---
Psn: Squigi Live: oOSquigiOo
squigi.deviantart.com
#53FireMage7777Posted 12/28/2012 10:32:15 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
FabuIous posted...

Got it.

Playing =\= buying. Pls lrn how the ESRB works
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#54Bloodmoon77Posted 12/28/2012 10:34:58 PM
TC has a point and if you can't see it then you're obviously blind. You'd love the new Dante if you were younger, just like you loved the old Dante when you were younger. That's why it's so hard to accept the change. I love both equally.
---
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/sage_assassin20/13295184740391.gif
#55KaijinSurohmPosted 12/28/2012 10:44:26 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
FabuIous posted...

Got it.

Your right. However, 90% of the people who play this game either has "mommy" buy it, they rent it, or they get it from an official source that is required by law to varify ages.

The other 10% just borrow from people they know.

So, yes, I'm aware of how the system works, thanks.
---
"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away." ~ Yours truly
#56largerockPosted 12/28/2012 10:45:27 PM
I'm 14 and I'm against this DmC.
Whaddaya say ta that TC?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#57KaijinSurohmPosted 12/28/2012 10:45:32 PM
Bloodmoon77 posted...
TC has a point and if you can't see it then you're obviously blind. You'd love the new Dante if you were younger, just like you loved the old Dante when you were younger. That's why it's so hard to accept the change. I love both equally.

Ever heard the term, "With Age, comes Wisdom"?

I'm sure you have. I mean, who hasn't.

(in coming "I haven't" lines which involve flame wars)
---
#58EntropyZeroPosted 12/28/2012 10:45:46 PM
Bloodmoon77 posted...

Wouldnt u hate it if the younger generation fell in love with justin bieber music and call the classic rock music stupid?

Dont defend those types of people.
---
Psn: Squigi Live: oOSquigiOo
squigi.deviantart.com
#59FireMage7777Posted 12/28/2012 10:50:34 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
FabuIous posted...

Got it.

Your right. However, 90% of the people who play this game either has "mommy" buy it, they rent it, or they get it from an official source that is required by law to varify ages.

The other 10% just borrow from people they know.

So, yes, I'm aware of how the system works, thanks.

Then you'd know that the rating only applies to the point of purchase, and not to being played. So simply playing doesn't violate the ESRB as you said. Pls get your facts straight
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#60KaijinSurohmPosted 12/28/2012 11:05:57 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

Then you'd know that the rating only applies to the point of purchase, and not to being played. So simply playing doesn't violate the ESRB as you said. Pls get your facts straight

I was curious as to why few people had nice things to say about you. I'm beginning to see why.

What I said implied the purchase of said game. The fact that you got my implication wrong does not justify your attitude toward me concerning my opinion of the current situation. Considering that the un-written rule states "There's an exception to every rule", I didn't feel the need to point it out, like you are obviously trying to do, by attempting to use that as a weapon against me in an argument, to attempt to belittle me, and make me appear less intelligent then you.

I'm already fully aware of the facts and details of the ESRB, as to the actual playing of said video game is perfectly legal, as long as the legal tendered currency was used in trade to purchase the legal license to own and use said IP products.

This does not, will not, and never will, stop the irritable "Soccer Moms", and other ignorant individuals, who continually attempt to bring this little fact to court, in attempts to have video games banned due to "Corruption of youth." My posts were in a nod toward this situation, and also in opposition to the generalization that "All people above 20 hate DmC".

The fact that you are getting defensive so quickly tells me that you: truly don't understand the situation very well, fail at seeing minor nods toward different subjects, very close friend's with fabulous, or just in a bad mood and don't wish to actually see what someone is really posting.

Now, you can avoid replying to me and just put me on the ignore list, or say what else you will, but I won't continue this conversation with you anymore. I'd rather not get into another pointless argument with someone I assumed was at least halfway intelligent.

I'm sorry I was wrong.
---