---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#62gullgullgullPosted 12/28/2012 11:15:11 PM
"Only adults have standards."
#63Lupin the 4thPosted 12/28/2012 11:19:33 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DrunkBeardGuy posted...
Maybe "replacing" the series is needed then. People were split on liking DMC4, and half the game you're not even Dante. It's clear Capcom don't know what the hell they're doing.

Just wait until this game bombs, DMC is shelved and Ninja Theory are never asked to make another game ever again.

Funny thing is....people like you WANT this game to bomb. And when it does...there probably won't be ANY new DMC games...(big OR little m). Way to be forward-thinking. People would rather sit here and whine on a message board the devs will never even see as if it accomplishes a damn thing instead of...I don't know...just playing a game they like. Cripes. At least with you, it seems like you genuinely dislike the game, and I can respect that...even though I disagree.

But at least half the people here are band-wagon jumpers that hate it because it's what all the "cool kids" are doing. In other words, this board is pretty full of posers who call themselves DMC fans and have probably only played like half of 4. I've played every single one and while I don't like Dante's new look, I had enough fun with the demo to definitely give this game a shot. I'd rather have this, where there's at least potential for awesomeness...than nothing at all. Go figure.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#64KaijinSurohmPosted 12/28/2012 11:22:11 PM
Lupin the 4th posted...

Funny thing is....people like you WANT this game to bomb.

Put the pitch forks and torches away.

Capcom has already stated that the success of DmC will be directly influential on if DMC shall continue or not. (AKA: DmC will be the new series, and DMC will die)

There's a reason why the Anti's are on a killing spree of this game. DmC's surivival means the death of the real series.
---
"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away." ~ Yours truly
#65lokithefoolPosted 12/28/2012 11:24:24 PM
Teriku posted...
Seriously, you've been with DMC since its First came out.

Its obvious that, you're not DmC's target consumers anymore.

I played DMC 3 when I was 13, now i'm 20. And I don't think the new DmC is that bad.

If you have any complaints, post your age first. You'll see that everyone whos complaining about the game are just immature 30 year olds who are trying to bring old DMC down with them to the grave.

22 lol.
#66ShadowZero007Posted 12/28/2012 11:26:09 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Lupin the 4th posted...

Capcom has already stated that the success of DmC will be directly influential on if DMC shall continue or not. (AKA: DmC will be the new series, and DMC will die)

There's a reason why the Anti's are on a killing spree of this game. DmC's surivival means the death of the real series.

I like DmC but this kinda.

They have announced wanting more DMC/DmC in 2015.
So they do have plans to keep the series going.

Though it wouldn't be the first time they changed their mind and buried a franchise.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#67BossSnakePosted 12/28/2012 11:26:22 PM
Capcom done this before I mean look at Mega Man how many other series does it have? Eight or so I think? Not sure but I may buy DmC but I sure as hell don't want DmC2 over DMC5 which capcom has said is coming but I can't blame the anti's for being worried for I am as well..oh and I am not a pro or anti....I'm in the middle somewhere...
---
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4
#68KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/28/2012 11:27:39 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Lupin the 4th posted...

I like DmC but this kinda.

They have announced wanting more DMC/DmC in 2015.
So they do have plans to keep the series going.

Though it wouldn't be the first time they changed their mind and buried a franchise.

See, they said more Devil May Cry, but not which. With Capcom, it seems only one series can be made at a time...

So in the end, neither can live while the other survives. Since I find DMC to be the overall better series, you can see why I'm against this game so much.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#69KaijinSurohmPosted 12/28/2012 11:39:32 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

See, they said more Devil May Cry, but not which. With Capcom, it seems only one series can be made at a time...

So in the end, neither can live while the other survives. Since I find DMC to be the overall better series, you can see why I'm against this game so much.

There's a good chance they won't go with NT again regardless of how it goes. Tameem has too big of a mouth, and would have leaked plans for DmC2 by now on his Twitter feed.

But the fact they say "devil may cry in 2015" and leaves me worried too. 2015 paid with "DMC's success depends on DmC's success" also worries me.

Please let DmC fail.
---
"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away." ~ Yours truly
#70BarneyBoscoPosted 12/28/2012 11:45:47 PM
35. I bought the first and fourth game used. I liked the demo so I'll get this one used also. However Dante looks like a chick that enjoys the company of other women, also IMO, so the cut scenes should be very bad or down right hilarious, can't wait.
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg