Ninja Theory is lucky to release this before MGS:Rising

#1Lightning_fanPosted 12/28/2012 7:56:51 PM
I mean the bar is going to be a lot higher after that game.
#2ShadowZero007Posted 12/28/2012 8:00:52 PM(edited)
With auto combos, potential health power ups from every enemy, a ninja run that can outrun pretty much everything, an op blade mode, and a huge array of QTE's?

Whilst I'm certain MGR will be a fantastic title, and I myself plan on ordering it; MGR is practically a whole different genre than DmC.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#3Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/28/2012 8:01:47 PM
There is no Solid, only Rising. But they might have completely dodged that bullet - or blade - as the demo for Revengeance is coming out in January
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#4Pesmerga255Posted 12/28/2012 8:01:54 PM
I really don't see what you mean by auto combos. The combo system isn't too different from Ninja Gaiden's.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5sworderPosted 12/28/2012 8:06:02 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
With auto combos, potential health power ups from every enemy, a ninja run that can outrun pretty much everything, an op blade mode, and a huge array of QTE's?

Whilst I'm certain MGR will be a fantastic title, and I myself plan on ordering it; MGR is practically a whole different genre than DmC.

I don't think it'll have on the fly weapon swapping and don't forget stealth kills are OHKs on every enemy.

DmC is more like DMC than MGR. MGR will be more difficult tho since it's Platinum and I like a good challenge so looking forward to that.
#6Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/28/2012 8:08:52 PM
I still see this outselling that tho...and the human race seem to hate anything done by Platinum Games...Who likes killer gameplay? Tell you who doesn't, The millions of mouth breathers that didn't buy Vanquish.

...This world doesn't deserve Shinji Mikami
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#7Pesmerga255Posted 12/28/2012 8:09:44 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I still see this outselling that tho...and the human race seem to hate anything done by Platinum Games...Who likes killer gameplay? Tell you who doesn't, The millions of mouth breathers that didn't buy Vanquish.

Don't forget God Hand. The unwashed masses treated that game like it was infected with something.
---
#8sworderPosted 12/28/2012 8:11:48 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...

Sega's marketing sucks tho. If Activision had published Vanquish, it would have sold 3 times as much.
#9rice_noodlesPosted 12/28/2012 8:12:25 PM
What marketing?
#10Pesmerga255Posted 12/28/2012 8:12:40 PM
Activision are evil.
---