This game looks amazing and i hope it sells well and we get a DmC2

#71EntropyZeroPosted 12/30/2012 1:18:33 AM
This game looks amazing you say?

I hope it sells well and we get a DmC2 you say?

It's you people that we get crappy music and crappy games in this day and age
---
Psn: Squigi Live: oOSquigiOo
squigi.deviantart.com
#72KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/30/2012 1:20:59 AM
This game won't sell that well, but that doesn't rule out DmC2. Capcom is screwy that way.

"This game didn't sell? People didn't like it? Obviously a sequel will work."

Compare that to:

"A successful series? People are looking forward to the next installment? Clearly this is a waste of money as the fans aren't responding enough. Let's cancel it."
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#73ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 1:36:44 AM(edited)
EntropyZero posted...

There are still excellent titles being produced (The Souls Series)
And there is still good contemporary music. (The Mars Volta)

The only reason the past looks so good in juxtaposition is because the crap of that era is gone and buried.

20 years from now when all the depth-less pop is forgotten; we'll remember to good artists of this era.

If you're unwilling to seek out good music/games in today's day and age you have only yourself to blame.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#74EntropyZeroPosted 12/30/2012 1:28:35 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
EntropyZero posted...

And there is still good temporary music. (The Mars Volta)

The only reason the past looks so good in juxtaposition is because the crap of that era is gone and buried.

20 years from now when all the depth-less pop is forgotten; we'll remember to good artists of this era.

If you're unwilling to seek out good music/games in today's day and age you have only yourself to blame.

gaming industry wise, its gotten worse... and people keep bending over and willingly take it from game companies like capcom

not so long ago, theres no locked DLC, or preoder dlc, or anything like that.

and its because of people who embraced that horrible business practice that its not going away.

if you want to be a sheep, so be it.
---
Psn: Squigi Live: oOSquigiOo
squigi.deviantart.com
#75DethaPosted 12/30/2012 1:40:01 AM(edited)
In the Ultimate Series, Gwen was a troubled child and became a close family friend/sister figure to Peter. There was pretty much no romantic tension between them. Mary Jane was the first choice all the way.

This is different from The Spectacular Spider-Man show, heavily based off of the Ultimate continuity, but featuring Gwen as primary love arc.

AsM: The Amazing Spider-Man: The Movie is closer to the original series, with only a little Ultimate influence in the form of the parents thing and Peter having a big head. Other than that, someone would have to point me out the Ultimate influence.

On that note, it's obvious that people here haven't read the Ultimate series. I strongly recommend it. The first 100 or so issues are some the best and most consistent Spidey stories created.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Taneem Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#76ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 1:38:16 AM
EntropyZero posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
EntropyZero posted...

And there is still good temporary music. (The Mars Volta)

gaming industry wise, its gotten worse... and people keep bending over and willingly take it from game companies like capcom

not so long ago, theres no locked DLC, or preoder dlc, or anything like that.

and its because of people who embraced that horrible business practice that its not going away.

if you want to be a sheep, so be it.

>_> I never said I supported certain business practices. You said we get crappy games I said otherwise.
You felt like being a confrontational douche though so whatever. kthxbye.
---
#77ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 1:42:27 AM
Detha posted...
In the Ultimate Series, Gwen was a troubled child and became a close family friend/sister figure to Peter. There was pretty much no romantic tension between them. Mary Jane was the first choice all the way.

This is different from The Spectacular Spider-Man show, heavily based off of the Ultimate continuity, but featuring Gwen as primary love arc.

AsM: The Amazing Spider-Man: The Movie is closer to the original series, with only a little Ultimate influence in the form of the parents thing and Peter having a big head. Other than that, someone would have to point me out the Ultimate influence.

On that note, it's obvious that people here haven't read the Ultimate series. I strongly recommend it. The first 100 or so issues are some the best and most consistent Spidey stories created.

I'd love to get into the comics more in depth >_>
But idk how to go about collecting all the issues....

I somehow dont see myself being able to just read it online like manga .

Amazon?

*Begins to wonder if in Japan they read comics online the way we read manga here.*
---
#78LeagultPosted 12/30/2012 2:45:56 AM
Well the only thing they can do is either release a sequel, or reboot it again.
#79DethaPosted 12/30/2012 2:59:24 AM
I read them on my computer just fine.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Taneem Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#80HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/30/2012 6:06:38 AM
Detha posted...

I already noted that I was wrong. Really don't know where I got the idea from actually.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE