Bayonetta was only 30 fps too. Don't overreact.

#31PineappleFistPosted 12/29/2012 10:44:55 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Who's making the fuss? The three of us here at Gamefaqs that actually like the game? Almost any conversation on the internet about DmC devolves into a hate-fest within 3 minutes. It doesn't have even 1/10 the amount of love and adoration that Bayonetta has.

Did you ever stop to think that there's a reason for that?

I understand the reasoning perfectly, I'm sorry if the way and manner in which I post has never led anyone here to believe that. I understand why everyone is so upset... I just don't care. Now, that may sound rude, or callous, but it's the truth. The only opinion that matters in this situation is my own. Sometimes I just like to try and make my point made so that people can u derstand where I'm coming from.

Does that make sense?
---
The Last Game You'll Ever Play? Really guys? That's the tag-line? You're not joking? C'mon!
#32_Uwye_Posted 12/29/2012 10:46:52 AM(edited)
PineappleFist posted...
It still drops, lol.

Ahahah, lololol.

:|

Anyway, the game's framerate is inconsistant, especially for the amount of fuss people make about it.

Daaaaaaaaaamn, Bayo's framerate goes as low as 50 during normal play. That makes the complaint that DmC runs at 30fps* null and void.

*steady 30fps?
#33PineappleFistPosted 12/29/2012 10:54:24 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
PineappleFist posted...
It still drops, lol.

Ahahah, lololol.

:|

Anyway, the game's framerate is inconsistant, especially for the amount of fuss people make about it.

Daaaaaaaaaamn, Bayo's framerate goes as low as 50 during normal play. That makes the complaint that DmC runs at 30fps* null and void.

*steady 30fps?

I'm not tyring to argue about the consistancy of DmC's framerate, I'm just contributing to the argument of Bayonetta. The only reason posted the video for DMC4 was because I found it interesting as I'd never known the cutscenes ran at 30 because I don't own DMC4 for the 360... who does that? Blech!

Anyway, I'm just being technical, Bayonetta's frame rate does drop, doesn't it? In the video you posted, it drops as low as 46 during combat. Luckily, it doesn't stay there very long.

Also, I **** LOVE Bayonetta. I'm not tyring to call it out, or put it down. Once again, like with the DMC 4 video, I'm just making observations. Sorry if I was seeming like a d***.
---
The Last Game You'll Ever Play? Really guys? That's the tag-line? You're not joking? C'mon!
#34_Uwye_Posted 12/29/2012 11:06:07 AM(edited)
PineappleFist posted...
I'm not tyring to argue about the consistancy of DmC's framerate, I'm just contributing to the argument of Bayonetta. The only reason posted the video for DMC4 was because I found it interesting as I'd never known the cutscenes ran at 30 because I don't own DMC4 for the 360... who does that? Blech!

Bayo and Revengeance, that I know of. ZOE2 (PS2)and Phantasy Star Universe too, I think, but don't quote me on that. MGS2 on PS2 as well? What about Ninja Gaiden?

I'm just making observations. Sorry if I was seeming like a d***.

No problem.
#35PineappleFistPosted 12/29/2012 11:07:25 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Bayo and Revengeance, that I know of. ZOE2 (PS2)and Phantasy Star Universe too, I think, but don't quote me on that. MGS2 on PS2 as well? What about Ninja Gaiden?

I'm just making observations. Sorry if I was seeming like a d***.

No problem.

I don't know about Ninja Gaiden, but I believe that DOA 5 has cutscenes that run at 30 with a game that runs at 60. Blech, blech BLECH!!!

I suppose it's alright so long as the game runs the way it's supposed to. I know HD game development isn't easy these days.
---
#36SilentS89Posted 12/29/2012 11:12:37 AM
PineappleFist posted...
Hell, at times it can drop as low as 30

Thats funny because DmC's max framerate is Bayonetta's lowest.

At least according to this post.
#37Psychochild27Posted 12/29/2012 11:22:46 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
Bayonetta was 30 fps too. On PS3 it dropped like crazy, especially on harder modes with more enemies. I would buy the game full price again if it would run like the Xbox360 version.

I did. I imported Bayonetta, made my way through it and then made a point to purchase the game for 360 when it came out stateside solely because the awful framerate nearly ruined the experience for me. That very reason is why I'm not touching DmC's console release with a ten foot pole even if it was actually good.
#38sworderPosted 12/29/2012 1:08:33 PM
SilentS89 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

It drops to 30 for a split second at most and then goes right back up, it"s not like it stays at it
#39Pesmerga255Posted 12/29/2012 1:36:29 PM
sworder posted...
SilentS89 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

It drops to 30 for a split second at most and then goes right back up, it"s not like it stays at it

DmC goes to 30 for a split second and jumps away back down. XD.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#40SilentS89Posted 12/29/2012 1:37:55 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
sworder posted...
SilentS89 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

DmC goes to 30 for a split second and jumps away back down. XD.

Can the PS3 version even reach 30?