Bayonetta was only 30 fps too. Don't overreact.

#71pigboyPosted 12/30/2012 1:07:12 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
Bayonetta was 30 fps too. On PS3 it dropped like crazy, especially on harder modes with more enemies. I would buy the game full price again if it would run like the Xbox360 version.
Remember Bayonetta the tower of truth for maxium slowdown.

BTW how does this:"runs with 30fps looks like 60fps!" work?

Sorry but it is 60fps on Xbox360 version.

It is the reason I got this Bayonetta for 360 instead of PS3.

I usually perfer the PS3 controller for action game but I just CAN'T stand a Hack & Slash game with 30fps. It is taking out a majority the fun out of it.
#72KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/30/2012 1:12:09 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
I'll admit this much.
SoS is not a hard mode.
It plays and feels like a normal mode.
Ideally that's what it would be.

DmD (God damn DmC making me not capitalize things in the middle) will hopefully up that ante to an adequate level.
Also keep in mind; the majority of the enemies we've seen are basically like the hells. Hopefully the difficulty ramps up later.

Even if it's easier than before; I still have a blast. And when I play going or style my lack of substance often gets me punished. If I play to survive it's a breeze, but I'm left unsatisfied with how I'm playing; both in technicality and in just how much fun I'm having with it. so *shrugs* Ideally; it'll get tougher. And if not; it's not as if the game is bereft of enjoyment (to me).

I don't want to start an argument, but from what was shown... DMD doesn't look much harder. Maybe like... 10% harder than SoS, but that isn't saying much.

For me, SoS didn't even feel like normal mode. It still felt like easy mode...

Again not to start an argument, but when you have to "hope it gets harder" in the full retail... that doesn't sound good. Also, NT said there wouldn't be changes didn't they? The demo is basically a spot on preview of the difficulty, mechanics, and most balancing (some stuff might be changed, but the majority won't).
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#73ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 1:19:58 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
I'll admit this much.
SoS is not a hard mode.

DmD (God damn DmC making me not capitalize things in the middle) will hopefully up that ante to an adequate level.
Also keep in mind; the majority of the enemies we've seen are basically like the hells. Hopefully the difficulty ramps up later.

Even if it's easier than before; I still have a blast. And when I play going or style my lack of substance often gets me punished. If I play to survive it's a breeze, but I'm left unsatisfied with how I'm playing; both in technicality and in just how much fun I'm having with it. so *shrugs* Ideally; it'll get tougher. And if not; it's not as if the game is bereft of enjoyment (to me).

I don't want to start an argument, but from what was shown... DMD doesn't look much harder. Maybe like... 10% harder than SoS, but that isn't saying much.

Again not to start an argument, but when you have to "hope it gets harder" in the full retail... that doesn't sound good. Also, NT said there wouldn't be changes didn't they? The demo is basically a spot on preview of the difficulty, mechanics, and most balancing (some stuff might be changed, but the majority won't).

The demo is from pretty early mission in the game. I wouldn't judge it too harshly :p
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#74KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/30/2012 1:24:40 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
I'll admit this much.
SoS is not a hard mode.

The demo is from pretty early mission in the game. I wouldn't judge it too harshly :p

Yeah, but the basic mechanics and stuff are very good indicators. Plus we know the movesets for the first 3 weapons... and there's only 2 more (plus 3 guns). In the end, unless the other 2 weapons have a ton of moves (which it doesn't look like from the gameplay footage of them) there won't be much more variety...

And I highly doubt the difficulty is going to spike up tremendously after the first few chapters. It might get a little tougher, but that doesn't mean much after how easy it's been so far.

I'm trying not to judge it so harshly, but the demo offered a lot more than people think. Hell, the only thing it didn't have were the damage upgrades... so the game would be even easier....
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#75W3lkinPosted 12/30/2012 1:27:42 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...

I'll admit this much.
SoS is not a hard mode.

Not at all, especially when compared to the other hack/slash around. SoS feels barely like easy mode compared to DMC, Bayo or NG normal modes, it doesn't even compare, simply because the enemies telegraph their attacks far too much in advance to be a proper threat.

I was quite shocked last week,i was watching a friend play GOW3 (Never played it) and i realized that the enemies there were far more aggressive in normal then the reboot, but also even the basic enemies would not telegraph the attacks in such an obvious way.

If DMD mode has the exact same visual/audio cues for attacks, the challenge will only come from the boredom of having to hack the same enemies for minutes due to their absurd health. Any barely observant player can dodge anything shown so far with zero trouble.

And let's be honest, even if DMD was a challenge it's still totally ridiculous that players have to wait till they unlock the secret difficulty to have an adequate challenge. Do players today suck so much compared to 3-5 years ago?
#76ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 2:10:59 AM
Well maybe this is just me; but I struggled equal amounts (Which isn't and wasn't much :p) in DMC3SE Normal and DmC SoS :p

so *shurgs* Idk.
---
#77ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 2:12:09 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
I'll admit this much.
SoS is not a hard mode.

Yeah, but the basic mechanics and stuff are very good indicators. Plus we know the movesets for the first 3 weapons... and there's only 2 more (plus 3 guns). In the end, unless the other 2 weapons have a ton of moves (which it doesn't look like from the gameplay footage of them) there won't be much more variety...

And I highly doubt the difficulty is going to spike up tremendously after the first few chapters. It might get a little tougher, but that doesn't mean much after how easy it's been so far.

I'm trying not to judge it so harshly, but the demo offered a lot more than people think. Hell, the only thing it didn't have were the damage upgrades... so the game would be even easier....

I don't think we can claim we know the entire movesets for the three.
We MIGHT. I'm not denying the possibility, but it's equally likely there's still moves to be unlocked.
---
#78KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/30/2012 2:15:55 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
I'll admit this much.
SoS is not a hard mode.

I don't think we can claim we know the entire movesets for the three.
We MIGHT. I'm not denying the possibility, but it's equally likely there's still moves to be unlocked.

Have you not seen this?

http://oi47.tinypic.com/rupsg7.jpg

That's the entire moveset that was leaked. We can definitely claim we know the moveset. The only stuff still locked is damage upgrades, and when you unlock those the game gets easier...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#79ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 2:18:10 AM
^Till now I hadn't.
It's a little disappointing. But it doesn't ruin DmC for me.

If I liked it say 88% this rungs it down to about 80.
Theres still two weapons and two guns to add to the movelist so it'll be much more full in the full game.

I'm pretty sure it'll at least be comparable to DMC3 in terms of how much you can do at once.
---
#80KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/30/2012 2:21:02 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
^Till now I hadn't.
It's a little disappointing. But it doesn't ruin DmC for me.

If I liked it say 88% this rungs it down to about 80.
Theres still two weapons and two guns to add to the movelist so it'll be much more full in the full game.

I'm pretty sure it'll at least be comparable to DMC3 in terms of how much you can do at once.

Yeah, but when you compare it to overall... it's still kind of a downgrade. While the style's weren't on the fly in DMC3, with all of them in mind you still had more options.

Especially after 4, this does seem to be a downgrade...

I'm not trying to ruin DmC for you, just trying to make sure the facts are kept.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]