Is Devil May Cry 5 been made?

#11KyryloPosted 12/29/2012 12:23:17 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Honestly, I enjoy the old DMC series but with the way their fans have acted I pretty much hope DMC 5 never gets made, Itsuno has another promising game series to work on anyway.

umm, what exactly? DD? I think it dies off with 1 sequel. It was Capcom's attempt to copy Skyrim and Dark Souls, which doesn't worked.
#12DarkJaydragonPosted 12/29/2012 12:25:35 PM
Kyrylo posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Honestly, I enjoy the old DMC series but with the way their fans have acted I pretty much hope DMC 5 never gets made, Itsuno has another promising game series to work on anyway.

umm, what exactly? DD? I think it dies off with 1 sequel. It was Capcom's attempt to copy Skyrim and Dark Souls, which doesn't worked.

Yeah it didn't work, it sold well and a sequel will be on the way, obviously signs that everyone hated it and no one wants it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#13UnknownWinPosted 12/29/2012 12:31:50 PM
Kyrylo posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

I really hates people who says "Dragon Dogma is just Skyrim/Dark Souls rip-off" :/ , They obviously never played Dragon Dogma.

And I never thought that a great game like Dragon Dogma is published by Capcom. It's literally the best Western RPG game I ever played. Much better than Skyrim or even Dark Souls.

Itsuno is probably the only good developer left for Capcom. He and his team made the best action games (DMC3-4) and the best Western RPG game imo, They deserve getting respect for their work and not calling them "trying to copy Skyrim/Dark Souls".
#14Pesmerga255Posted 12/29/2012 12:32:08 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

Yeah it didn't work, it sold well and a sequel will be on the way, obviously signs that everyone hated it and no one wants it.

Any proof of this or are you just reaching into the same place that shatter gets his meaty "facts" from?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#15DarkJaydragonPosted 12/29/2012 12:37:30 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

Any proof of this or are you just reaching into the same place that shatter gets his meaty "facts" from?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/355134/dragons-dogma-sequel-confirmed/#
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#16PineappleFistPosted 12/29/2012 12:39:03 PM
Skyrim dragon battle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hX54RAO-lw

Dragon's Dogma dragon battle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzsU8dBaV-c

You decide.
---
The Last Game You'll Ever Play? Really guys? That's the tag-line? You're not joking? C'mon!
#17ColonelChikenPosted 12/29/2012 12:50:30 PM
As much as I enjoyed DD, I really haven't felt the urge to replay it anymore after my first play through. I really hope the sequel has more content than the first one. As for DMC 5, I haven't lost hope yet.
#18DarkJaydragonPosted 12/29/2012 12:51:57 PM
DD has some very annoying problems but once you get into a fight, that is all forgiven, if they fix it's problems then it will be an amazing game.
---
#19goldwPosted 12/29/2012 12:59:02 PM
As hyped as I was for Dragon's Dogma, when I played it, I felt very underwhelmed.

Traversing felt dull, and we were stuck doing fetch quest and the like, reasons why I avoid Western style RPGs in the first place. The combat felt great, but wasn't as satisfying as Dark Souls, and at times, I felt the game was trying to be too frantic.

Yes, it is better than Skyrim, but, then again, Skyrim wasn't a very good game.
---
Would you like some...yoghurt? - Fernando, the Manwhore
#20PineappleFistPosted 12/29/2012 1:03:16 PM
goldw posted...
As hyped as I was for Dragon's Dogma, when I played it, I felt very underwhelmed.

Traversing felt dull, and we were stuck doing fetch quest and the like, reasons why I avoid Western style RPGs in the first place. The combat felt great, but wasn't as satisfying as Dark Souls, and at times, I felt the game was trying to be too frantic.

Yes, it is better than Skyrim, but, then again, Skyrim wasn't a very good game.

The traversal was also my biggest complaint as well. I've become so spoiled in regards to fast travel systems that once I finished Dogma, I never went back, despite my love for many of it's other aspects.

So much better than Skyrim though.
---
The Last Game You'll Ever Play? Really guys? That's the tag-line? You're not joking? C'mon!