Is Devil May Cry 5 been made?

#21KyryloPosted 12/29/2012 1:13:28 PM
UnknownWin posted...
Kyrylo posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Honestly, I enjoy the old DMC series but with the way their fans have acted I pretty much hope DMC 5 never gets made, Itsuno has another promising game series to work on anyway.

umm, what exactly? DD? I think it dies off with 1 sequel. It was Capcom's attempt to copy Skyrim and Dark Souls, which doesn't worked.

I really hates people who says "Dragon Dogma is just Skyrim/Dark Souls rip-off" :/ , They obviously never played Dragon Dogma.

And I never thought that a great game like Dragon Dogma is published by Capcom. It's literally the best Western RPG game I ever played. Much better than Skyrim or even Dark Souls.

Itsuno is probably the only good developer left for Capcom. He and his team made the best action games (DMC3-4) and the best Western RPG game imo, They deserve getting respect for their work and not calling them "trying to copy Skyrim/Dark Souls".

Played it through. And it was Copy of Dark Souls. good but still copy. Just as Dante's Inferno was.
As for good sales:
http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/19218/despite-poor-sales-capcom-favorably-considering-dragons-dogma-sequel
#22ClericIdolaPosted 12/29/2012 1:30:04 PM
DMC5 has been out for awhile now.

It's called Bayonetta. :-P
---
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."
#23Sephivengeance9Posted 12/29/2012 1:42:58 PM
Kyrylo posted...
UnknownWin posted...
Kyrylo posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Honestly, I enjoy the old DMC series but with the way their fans have acted I pretty much hope DMC 5 never gets made, Itsuno has another promising game series to work on anyway.

umm, what exactly? DD? I think it dies off with 1 sequel. It was Capcom's attempt to copy Skyrim and Dark Souls, which doesn't worked.

I really hates people who says "Dragon Dogma is just Skyrim/Dark Souls rip-off" :/ , They obviously never played Dragon Dogma.

And I never thought that a great game like Dragon Dogma is published by Capcom. It's literally the best Western RPG game I ever played. Much better than Skyrim or even Dark Souls.

Itsuno is probably the only good developer left for Capcom. He and his team made the best action games (DMC3-4) and the best Western RPG game imo, They deserve getting respect for their work and not calling them "trying to copy Skyrim/Dark Souls".

Played it through. And it was Copy of Dark Souls. good but still copy. Just as Dante's Inferno was.
As for good sales:
http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/19218/despite-poor-sales-capcom-favorably-considering-dragons-dogma-sequel

People are still trying to push that view off as legitimate? It's not, in any way, shape, or form even close to being Dark Souls, simply playing both games should prove this to people beyond any reasonable doubt. =/
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#24KyryloPosted 12/29/2012 1:48:05 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...

People are still trying to push that view off as legitimate? It's not, in any way, shape, or form even close to being Dark Souls, simply playing both games should prove this to people beyond any reasonable doubt. =/

I played both games. So it's my view after playing both. Capcom tried to copy success of Dark Souls, because of lack of the new ideas.
#25PirateSwordsmanPosted 12/29/2012 1:55:41 PM
If this game bombs and they miraculously make a DMC5, it's probably going to suck, anyway... =/
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#26SilentS89Posted 12/29/2012 1:56:51 PM
PirateSwordsman posted...
If this game bombs and they miraculously make a DMC5, it's probably going to suck, anyway... =/

I think this man actually surpasses my pessimism.
#27Pesmerga255Posted 12/29/2012 1:58:12 PM
SilentS89 posted...

He also speaks the truth. Capcom have been on a downward spiral lately.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#28PirateSwordsmanPosted 12/29/2012 4:34:49 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

He also speaks the truth. Capcom have been on a downward spiral lately.

Yeah, I feel that. RE6 was the only game of recent times I enjoyed of theirs, and it was mainly by accepting it was a flawed and ridiculous game.

I can't wait for the day Capcom will get back on its damn heels and then go back to being awesome, but at what cost? They lost good people already.
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#29thedarklordx3Posted 12/31/2012 4:32:38 PM
1. if capcom is anything like ubisoft, after this tanks we'll get DMC 5 and we'll never hear from them about this series again(just like ubisoft and POP)

2. I hate the video game hipsters who try to pretend skyrim wasn't an amazing game, or that dark souls was better.

3. dragon's dogma wasn't like skyrim or dark souls, if anything it was dark soul's easier, better but less mature/adult younger brother, or skyrim + better gameplay - taking place in antarctica
---
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#30ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 4:36:32 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
1. if capcom is anything like ubisoft, after this tanks we'll get DMC 5 and we'll never hear from them about this series again(just like ubisoft and POP)

2. I hate the video game hipsters who try to pretend skyrim wasn't an amazing game, or that dark souls was better.

3. dragon's dogma wasn't like skyrim or dark souls, if anything it was dark soul's easier, better but less mature/adult younger brother, or skyrim + better gameplay - taking place in antarctica

Dark Souls was better than Skyrim imo.
Skyrim was a sadly shallow game (Weapon selection, bland perks, combat was dull, enemy variety was pretty poor, magic was also pretty bland, repetitive quests, unengaging main quest, gimmicky shouts that could have just as easily been spells, broken crafting system. Seriously my blacksmith character should not be the strongest of all th ones I made.)

Though it's GREAT for actually roleplaying.
I made a Whiterun Guard; I had fun.
It's a wonderful roleplaying experience, but a somewhat bland game.

Just my two cents.
I'd be a liar to say I didn't get a lot of enjoyment out of it, but it was a flawed game.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...