Only a few days left...are you buying? (POLL)

#41DiaNimPosted 1/1/2013 8:37:13 AM(edited)
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
118 votes of not buying at all.

Damn. People have really spoken up about not wanting this game. I can't say I didn't expect it.

I dunno, 911 people are still buying this game new. Doesn't seem too bad to me.
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?
#42DiaNimPosted 1/1/2013 8:38:14 AM
DiaNim posted...

*91 Stupid keyboard -_-;
---
#43fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 8:39:17 AM
DiaNim posted...
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
118 votes of not buying at all.

Damn. People have really spoken up about not wanting this game. I can't say I didn't expect it.

911?

Anyway, it does seem bad to me. When the response is more negative you know you've done something wrong.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#44DiaNimPosted 1/1/2013 8:53:39 AM
fifinambo posted...
911?

Anyway, it does seem bad to me. When the response is more negative you know you've done something wrong.

Sorry, I slipped up when I typed the number :P (see the post immediately above yours).

Well, so far there's only 27 more people who are not going to buy this game, compared to those who will buy it (I didn't include the people who are buying it used because...well...do you like it but don't want to pay the money or do you hate it but you still want to play it? Meh, their choice I guess). And I don't really go by the polls on the internet because they're a little skewed (I mean, go post this same poll on DMC.org and there'll probably be more positive responses). Also, I wonder how this poll would fare if we gave it to people who have never heard of DMC and who have only played the demo.
---
#45NuuTypePosted 1/1/2013 8:59:04 AM
I'm honestly shocked that so many people hsve it pre-ordered!

There is no incentive.. snd if there is, there should not be.

I'm not 'undecided' but I'm going to wait for peer reviews. I suspect the story might be mature but everything else will leave people sorely disappointed and wishing for Heavenly Sword 2 instead
---
Probability of mission hiderance..zero percent