Anti's Poll 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#1
Once again, what you dislike the most about this game, it's important! - Results (144 votes)
Look of the main character
2.78% (4 votes)
Artstyle
0% (0 votes)
Writing and Characters
9.03% (13 votes)
Gameplay
13.19% (19 votes)
Difficulty
3.47% (5 votes)
Enemies and their design
0% (0 votes)
Replacement of the old Franchise
22.92% (33 votes)
Engine
1.39% (2 votes)
All of the Above.
47.22% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since my poll was closed by some evil force, I decided to make another one with adiition of all of the above.

User Info: smithkakarot

smithkakarot
3 years ago#2
There's much to be said, but I think the thing that angers most people (including me) is the possible replacement of the old series...or even complete canning.
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
3 years ago#3
There we go :D

Voted for replacement. If the old series was still going, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this game. I still wouldn't like it, but at least I'd still have the series I like.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

Kyrylo
3 years ago#4
I agree on that, if not for that, I would accept it a lot calmer. I personally think this poll is important and if we get enough voices I gonna send it on Capcom.
(message deleted)

Kyrylo
3 years ago#6
Supreme121 posted...
Atta boy! All of The Above.

But as I stated in your other topic, just to be fair.
If I had to pick one, it would have to be the gameplay. One of the most important mechanics in a hack 'n slash title shouldn't be watered-down from the previous installments.

Well, I try to be objective and replacement annoys me the most. It wouldn'T bothered me much as spin off.

User Info: Supreme121

Supreme121
3 years ago#7

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the gameplay. One of the most important mechanics in a hack 'n slash title shouldn't be watered-down from its predecessors.

Edit: Sorry, wanted to change some of the wording.

Kyrylo
3 years ago#8
Supreme121 posted...

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the gameplay. One of the most important mechanics in a hack 'n slash title shouldn't be watered-down from its predecessors.

no prob. I know what you mean. It is pretty different from original and not nearly as intuitive.

User Info: Supreme121

Supreme121
3 years ago#9
Kyrylo posted...
Supreme121 posted...

no prob. I know what you mean. It is pretty different from original and not nearly as intuitive.

Quite true. If this game was developed to be its own standalone IP, I personally think it would be a decent hack 'n slash game. Maybe even good.

Kyrylo
3 years ago#10
Supreme121 posted...

Quite true. If this game was developed to be its own standalone IP, I personally think it would be a decent hack 'n slash game. Maybe even good.

Well, that's why I voted for replacement:D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived