Anti's Poll 2

#11StrelokPosted 12/30/2012 2:47:20 AM
Now, while I loathe absolutely everything about it, the thing that bothers me the most is that it takes over the old franchise. If that were not the case I wouldn't hate it, I could safely ignore it like all those terrible Elseworld stories like Superman/Superhobo At Earths End.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#12smithkakarotPosted 12/30/2012 2:50:45 AM
I AM A MAN! *punch*
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#13Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:38:57 AM
Hmm, gonna revive this topic from time to time to get more votes:D
#14LordKaizerPosted 12/30/2012 4:58:30 AM
everything in the game bothers me to no end especially how the media and developers are insulting the fans for having different opinion by claiming we just hate the game because "he has black hair" as we're some kind of racist people (instead of skin color, it's the hair color) or any type of insults just so stupid people, who will just anything the media throw at us, can buy the game.
#15ZhaneBXPosted 12/30/2012 5:07:53 AM(edited)
Voted for all, i don't like most about this game. But the most annoying things are the gameplay and replacement. The combat feels bad in the demo. Especially 2 dodge buttons... The double jump even felt a bit strange to me.

Another thing that annoys me is the PR and media talk... just like Kaizer said.
#16Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 5:28:17 AM
I see well replacement is worst of all for me, since, if not for that the rest can be forgotten.
#17demonfang178Posted 12/30/2012 6:16:54 AM
None of the above (seriously, why is that not an option? >_>). I've said it before, but the poor PR pacing, overall of professionism, the unneccessarity of...this (it's not a reboot, if it were we wouldn't hear talk of DMC5 now would we?), and especially the insults are the big gripes. None of that deserves to be rewarded. Ironically, everything INSIDE the game I can tolerate...except the plot and the characters. 30 fps? Fine as long as it's fluid enough and there's little slowdown. Easy air juggle? Meh. The only red flags are no taunting (and for a stupid reason to boot), piss easy bosses (I am talking about all three shown), easy SSS even without DD, the music, and holding shoulder buttons for practically style switching. Oh, and boring platforming. I wasn't expecting Donkey Kong Country Returns quality platforming level design, but goddamn does this look boring. The crap Air Hike only further augments this.

Let me tell you something, boys and girls. A man is nothing without his priorities. /SweetToothReference
#18Pesmerga255Posted 12/30/2012 6:30:27 AM
This game is the best game ever. Who else is pumped??!?!?!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#19ColonelChikenPosted 12/30/2012 6:39:56 AM
demonfang178 posted...
None of the above (seriously, why is that not an option? >_>). I've said it before, but the poor PR pacing, overall of professionism, the unneccessarity of...this (it's not a reboot, if it were we wouldn't hear talk of DMC5 now would we?), and especially the insults are the big gripes. None of that deserves to be rewarded. Ironically, everything INSIDE the game I can tolerate...except the plot and the characters. 30 fps? Fine as long as it's fluid enough and there's little slowdown. Easy air juggle? Meh. The only red flags are no taunting (and for a stupid reason to boot), piss easy bosses (I am talking about all three shown), easy SSS even without DD, the music, and holding shoulder buttons for practically style switching. Oh, and boring platforming. I wasn't expecting Donkey Kong Country Returns quality platforming level design, but goddamn does this look boring. The crap Air Hike only further augments this.

Let me tell you something, boys and girls. A man is nothing without his priorities. /SweetToothReference

Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter, though I did vote for the series replacement. I can take or leave the story.
#20antking61Posted 12/30/2012 7:04:48 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
There we go :D

Voted for replacement. If the old series was still going, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with this game. I still wouldn't like it, but at least I'd still have the series I like.

This.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!