Anti's Poll 2

#31ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/30/2012 1:56:43 PM
All of the above.

The writing and dialogue is what I hate the most. I love when idiotic defenders bash the older games with the same old beaten stick of "well the story wasn't that great, DMC was all about the gameplay".

At least the presentation of the older DMC's wasn't so intrusively obnoxious with the cool factor.

You could actually sit down and give the praise for the "badass" moments that captivated the gamer visually.

With DmC, it's just a tirade of "F*** you, F*** this, F*** that....I'm trying to hard to be hardcore, hip and stylish. One liners galore. Ya like it??"

No, I don't.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#32pigboyPosted 12/30/2012 2:03:14 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Since my poll was closed by some evil force, I decided to make another one with adiition of all of the above.

Originally, "Replacement of the old Franchise" was the biggest factor because the new design of DmC Donte suxks!!

However, the more info released with the game engine, dialogues, bad character & enemy design, & the super nuclear-atomic level terrifiing "romantic-action love scene"! I have no choice but to choose All of the Above! XD
#33Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:13:02 PM
Nice 111 votes, not bad, not bad at all:D Thanks guys. I'm going to sleep. Gonna send it on Capcom tomorrow.
#34UltDeadpoolPosted 12/30/2012 6:03:37 PM
So far I'm loving everything, the only things I could really complain about are the enemies but I have to reserve judgement on the enemies until I see/fight them all and
---
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
DEADPOOL: Merc with a Mouth
#35ChaserTechPosted 12/30/2012 7:02:24 PM
lol, didn't see the "All of the above" option.

I just saw gameplay and immediately clicked and voted on it.

- It's slow and sluggish compared to other DMC combat.
- Combos are super dumbed down and doesn't require much skill.
- Animations are rough, clunky, and unrefined. Transitions aren't smooth either.
- Enemies are quite bland and telegraph their attacks directly, making it easy for a Demon Dodge
- Jump Cancelling is beyond broken.
- Hitboxes are also beyond broken.

and etc.

In general, the demo gameplay wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be. Even though I had major doubts about the game itself including the gameplay.
#36ShadowBoyZXPosted 12/30/2012 7:33:34 PM
All of the above. If it was actually any good, I wouldn't be so pissed about it replacing the old franchise but if I had to choose one that would probably be it.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#37sillycatstevenPosted 12/30/2012 7:40:48 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
sillycatsteven posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
lol @ antis

don't give up on your day job.
XD

You antis always try to make a joke of everything. Can't you all just accept that your old series is dead and that DmC is here to stay?

sorry, no... we are in denial right now...
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#38Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:01:12 AM
somebody give me a tip: should I send on Capcom EU or Japan?
#39ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 3:02:43 AM
Kyrylo posted...

I didn't vote in this poll, but why not both?
Hell I'm just saying if you're gonna go for it go for it.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#40Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 3:07:53 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I didn't vote in this poll, but why not both?
Hell I'm just saying if you're gonna go for it go for it.

K, if you wish some improvement in next installment of DmC maybe you should vote...I'm not sending it as hater poll, but rather to post our concerns.