First Official DMC Review Score

#351primusninePosted 12/31/2012 4:58:08 PM
fiori posted...
sundet84 posted...
primusnine posted...
"Ninja Theory is taking a more serious approach than Capcom in the story-department. The controls in DmC isnít as good as in the previous DMC-games Ė itís much better. It has also been mentioned that DmC veterans will feel at home and thereís a high level of skill required to unleash chain combos."

Top notch grammar there...

it`s translated whit a translation program. swedish has a more complicated spelling system and a much more complicated grammar. the transliation gets f u upp

I think it's funny that people are now looking for grammar mistakes, regarding a positive review, lol.

It's quite pathetic, no words to describe it. Seriously, you antis used to be better than that. I wonder what's happening.

A bit late for this, but I have to do it...

I am not an anti, or a pro. Yet. Just found that sentence funny. That wasn't part of the review, that was on the website that had the review link from the Swedish magazine, and the site is in English, non?

Anyhow...
#352FireMage7777Posted 12/31/2012 8:16:08 PM(edited)
demonfang178 posted...
*was going to post something at 5:00 am*

*comes back at 2:00 pm and sees the derailment*

...Are you serious? FireMage, knock it off. Our first "official" DmC review score zone and half of 7 pages (50 posts per page setting) is talking about whether or not Smash Bros is competitive?!

I can't help that people try to make a bad party game competitive
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#353ChaserTechPosted 1/1/2013 1:23:40 AM
demonfang178 posted...
*was going to post something at 5:00 am*

*comes back at 2:00 pm and sees the derailment*

...Are you serious? FireMage, knock it off. Our first "official" DmC review score zone and half of 7 pages (50 posts per page setting) is talking about whether or not Smash Bros is competitive?!

To be fair, I technically started the whole ordeal after saying something about smash and he exclaimed it wasn't competitive.

Didn't know what I was getting into at the moment I said that.
If I known all he wanted was the last word, I would have stopped ages ago since it was essentially going nowhere.
#354GuyverAssasinPosted 1/1/2013 2:48:08 AM
I came on the board this morning wondering why DMC was at #4 on the PS3 message boards..and it's got to be because of this thread...with that I say;

TO 500!!
---
"This is not an FPS, please don't teabag my dead corpse after you win, Thank you"-MvC3 random after getting scraped by me.
#355FireMage7777Posted 1/1/2013 2:49:15 AM
GuyverAssasin posted...
I came on the board this morning wondering why DMC was at #4 on the PS3 message boards..and it's got to be because of this thread...with that I say;

TO 500!!

You mean me
---
#356MrStarkillerPosted 1/1/2013 4:21:08 AM
^You didn't finish your sentence. More to add? Perhaps you can tell me what you ladies have been kissing over for all these pages. How about it? Be a dear, won't you?
#357FireMage7777Posted 1/1/2013 4:23:11 AM
*sees the topic is bumped, has 1 ignored message* Sup Galen? How about a no damage run?
---
#358BlackSheepWallsPosted 1/1/2013 7:51:34 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
BlackSheepWalls posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Stop. Forget what I said. Behave like a bland anime villian again. You must reach maximum chessienes.

I don't believe is chesseing, 6-pooling isn't my style

You changed my mind by saying this. We are friends now!

Protoss, you?

Terran, that means I have to put more effort in my play and get to whine. ALOT!
#359FireMage7777Posted 1/1/2013 7:59:47 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Stop. Forget what I said. Behave like a bland anime villian again. You must reach maximum chessienes.

You changed my mind by saying this. We are friends now!

Protoss, you?

Terran, that means I have to put more effort in my play and get to whine. ALOT!

And press A a lot to win
---
#360BlackSheepWallsPosted 1/1/2013 8:26:53 AM
FireMage7777 posted...

Protoss, you?

And press A a lot to win

ME
That is what you do with protoss. with terran you want to press t->a ftw. Though both better than using the winfestor every damn time.