First Official DMC Review Score

#361ChibiMaddiChanPosted 1/1/2013 9:17:31 AM
If this game continues to get good scores (from actual big name/mainstream/who's who review sites), I'm gonna sit back, get me a glass of wine and a big ole bag of popcorn ans watch the chaos ensue.
---
Because when all else fails: kill it with fire. Or you know...push it over. Whatever works.
#362MrStarkillerPosted 1/1/2013 4:51:23 PM
DMG: >using ignore
It is for the weak. How do you intend to ever match me if you merely flee? Rise up, my boy. Show some fortitude. It's time for challenge runs. Now, which entry did you wish to start with? Or did you want SBK to teach you how to play DMC? We're agreeable chaps. We'll help you to help yourself. Real givers.

>still going on about lesser challenge spices
Come now. You gave up on this line of talk previously by forfeiting two topics and you want to embarrass yourself further? Where is the sense in this course?

I suppose GoW is just 2hardcore4u.
#363sundet84Posted 1/1/2013 5:41:20 PM
Kyrylo posted...
WingedRegent posted...
to give this game 7-8 score is to admit that western companies can'T do what japanese can. And no western reviewer is doing it.

You did say "all games", not "all games except fighters". Also, Persona 4 Golden isn't a fighter. It's an RPG. Then, there's MGS4, Bayonetta, MGS Peace Walker, Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden 2...I've already disproven the "all games" portion, but even with that said, it's no mystery that Japan's struggled this generation with their games compared to the West. Period. No national bias, but simply that some of their methods just haven't caught on or have even fallen behind this gen. A lot of the games the West has produced this gen have pushed the envelope in a lot of ways. For instance, Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Then, of course, there's Borderlands for shooters/RPGs. There's no "national bias" involved. The games are just that good and providing stiffer competition for Japanese devs.

For small reference: Bayo and NG2 scores are from 7-8 while GoW3 is 9-10. Difference is obvious. And AC turned into CoD. It got pumped with crapload of sequels, and everyone is happy just because it's AC.

What. Ac on consoles have 5 games and dmc will get 5 games. And you want a 6 game DMC 5. dosent that make it like COD as you said whit AC
#364Rasendori124Posted 1/1/2013 6:34:20 PM
sundet84 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
WingedRegent posted...
to give this game 7-8 score is to admit that western companies can'T do what japanese can. And no western reviewer is doing it.

You did say "all games", not "all games except fighters". Also, Persona 4 Golden isn't a fighter. It's an RPG. Then, there's MGS4, Bayonetta, MGS Peace Walker, Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden 2...I've already disproven the "all games" portion, but even with that said, it's no mystery that Japan's struggled this generation with their games compared to the West. Period. No national bias, but simply that some of their methods just haven't caught on or have even fallen behind this gen. A lot of the games the West has produced this gen have pushed the envelope in a lot of ways. For instance, Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Then, of course, there's Borderlands for shooters/RPGs. There's no "national bias" involved. The games are just that good and providing stiffer competition for Japanese devs.

For small reference: Bayo and NG2 scores are from 7-8 while GoW3 is 9-10. Difference is obvious. And AC turned into CoD. It got pumped with crapload of sequels, and everyone is happy just because it's AC.

What. Ac on consoles have 5 games and dmc will get 5 games. And you want a 6 game DMC 5. dosent that make it like COD as you said whit AC

AC was released in 2007 5years ago. 5years- 5 games. DMC started in 2001 thats 5 games in 12 years . 12years- 5games. DMC is nothing like COD and AC pretty much is like it due to yearly releases so your whole post has now been made irrelevant. Enjoy.
---
You will never forget this Devil's power. You are not worthy as my opponent.- Vergil
PSN-DevilNeverCry124. Go read the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King!
#365WingedRegentPosted 1/1/2013 8:14:29 PM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
WingedRegent posted...

His point was that AC has become an annualized series and churned out quickly because money. AC Brotherhood, Revelations, and AC3 were churned out in back to back years (With quality control standards apparently dropping with each installment of those three)+ Ubisoft made their intention of annualizing AC known last Summer IIRC. DMC has 4 games + DmC coming, but it took around 12 years to get there + it's been 4-5 years since the release of DMC 4 that we got DmC now. CoD is also an annual release, so that's where the comparison comes in.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#366Mutou_KazukiPosted 1/1/2013 8:10:26 PM
I wonder what score Famitsu will give it.

On a side note: I just read that Yakuza 5 got a perfect 40.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
Because it's cooler that way!
#367Orange00Posted 1/1/2013 9:05:00 PM
Mutou_Kazuki posted...
I wonder what score Famitsu will give it.

On a side note: I just read that Yakuza 5 got a perfect 40.

i played the demo of yakuza 5 and sure feels like a perfect game. But yea famitsu is the one i'm the most interested in also. If japanese psn is to be analyzed it seems japan has the most mixed feelings concerning DmC than western world.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#368GoombaXPosted 1/1/2013 9:31:00 PM
Billysan posted...
They'll probably give Metal Gear Rising a 7/10.

But very early reviews like this are usually sell outs. They probably where paid to give the game a good score.

I remember one magazine having a first exclusive review of Sonic 06 and gave it a 9 out of 10.

lol at paid for good score
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#369SBK91Posted 1/2/2013 6:05:37 PM
Sup Galen?

Allow me to assist you, citizen:

MrStarkiller posted...
It is for the weak. How do you intend to ever match me if you merely flee? Rise up, my boy. Show some fortitude. It's time for challenge runs. Now, which entry did you wish to start with? Or did you want SBK to teach you how to play DMC? We're agreeable chaps. We'll help you to help yourself. Real givers.

Come now. You gave up on this line of talk previously by forfeiting two topics and you want to embarrass yourself further? Where is the sense in this course?

#370FireMage7777Posted 1/2/2013 6:37:50 PM
SBK91 posted...
Sup Galen?

Allow me to assist you, citizen:

MrStarkiller posted...

Not worth replying to
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*