First Official DMC Review Score

#371SBK91Posted 1/2/2013 8:13:55 PM
Not worth replying to

But you said 'Sup'. Clearly you have an interest in what he had to say. Why the sudden change?

NOTE: No damage Clones, Translator, Endurance Run, and Persephone are trivial compared to their PAIN/PAIN+ counterparts, among others. No damage in GoW1 & 3, by itself, is a given. Why not step it up?

NOTE2: Punctuation is not the enemy.
#372FireMage7777Posted 1/2/2013 8:54:46 PM
SBK91 posted...
Not worth replying to

But you said 'Sup'. Clearly you have an interest in what he had to say. Why the sudden change?

NOTE: No damage Clones, Translator, Endurance Run, and Persephone are trivial compared to their PAIN/PAIN+ counterparts, among others. No damage in GoW1 & 3, by itself, is a given. Why not step it up?

NOTE2: Punctuation is not the enemy.

It's called trolling, something you guys surely understand. Your challenges are trivial. How many times must the insignificant hear this before it sinks in?
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#373SBK91Posted 1/2/2013 9:00:55 PM
It's called trolling,

So you admit to violating the TOU then?

Your challenges are trivial.

Given you haven't actually done them, your assumption they are trivial is meaningless. And if they were, why do you avoid them like the plague?

How many times must the insignificant hear this before it sinks in?

How much longer are you going to put off PAIN Clones like a casual?
#374KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/2/2013 9:05:12 PM
SBK91 posted...
It's called trolling,

Given you haven't actually done them, your assumption they are trivial is meaningless. And if they were, why do you avoid them like the plague?

SBK, please don't start with the way you quote people.

I don't mind you at all, in fact you're a great debater... the only thing is the way you structure your posts really stretches the page. I don't mind if you respond, just please don't break everything down like this >_<

Of course, I'm just requesting. You can do whatever you like.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#375FireMage7777Posted 1/2/2013 9:07:06 PM
SBK91 posted...
It's called trolling,

Yes. Is there anything you can do? No

They are trivial, end of discussion. That is why I avoid them, thank you

How much longer are you going to troll? Especially since you're Galen's alt
---
#376MrStarkillerPosted 1/3/2013 4:41:36 PM
SBK: >assist
You're much too kind. Thanks SBK properly, why don't you, DMG?

>why not step it up
Fine questions deserve fine answers.

DMG: >silenced so easily
Not much fight in you. "How boring." - Vergil

It's no wonder you can't muster the courage to man up for challenge runs if you're so lacking. No spirit, motivation, etc. By using ignore, you also show you lack fortitude, stamina, etc.

Take heart. The offers to teach you how to play GoW, SWFU, Vanquish, Dead Space, RDR, DMC, God Hand, NG, etc. still stand. But seriously, don't you feel ashamed to back away from a challenge in GoW? You do the DMC community a disservice, don't you think?

>called trolling
Mind those terms, boy. Have some class, why don't?

>something we would understand
You implying something you shouldn't, sport?

>trivial
No damage runs are certainly as such (as SBK denoted). You ready to step it up? We'll help you to help yourself. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in we, who believe in you. We vets have been doing this for a quite a long time. We can make something from nothing (we're great).

>anything that can be done
>no
What's all this now? All I'm noting is one who admits to knowingly violating the agreed upon terms for a service rendered. Classless.

>why you avoid them
Because you're a casual. But it does not have to be that way. Take our hand. You need not remain a dirt clot. You could very well be a diamond in the rough. One way to find out, student of mine.

>going to troll
Do you feel like you're being trolled, my boy? Not that it matters. What matters is intent. That you see ill will where there isn't any is proof enough of a bully complex. An unhealthy thing. Know this, we do this for you. Not to you. Remember it well, son.

>alt
Come now. You should know better than to display such insecurities when confronted with multiple users you disagree with. Mind those terms. Be a good lad. Are you not grateful for this lovely forum our community flourishes upon?

Turtle: >stretching
You love it. Stretch the Ragefist. There's a classic.
#377SBK91Posted 1/3/2013 4:43:28 PM
I don't mind if you respond, just please don't break everything down like this

I'll try and keep it concise. Mage looks more keen on avoiding specialty runs then responding properly.

Yes.

So you admit to breaking the terms you agreed to follow?

They are trivial,

Proper punctuation is no laughing matter, my dear fellow. Now about those specialty runs?

That is why I avoid them,

"I hear anger, but I smell fear."-Wilfred

Two sentences and two TOU violations. You're slacking.
#378FireMage7777Posted 1/3/2013 4:47:05 PM
SBK91 posted...
I don't mind if you respond, just please don't break everything down like this

I'll try and keep it concise. Mage looks more keen on avoiding specialty runs then responding properly.

Yes.

So you admit to breaking the terms you agreed to follow?

They are trivial,

Proper punctuation is no laughing matter, my dear fellow. Now about those specialty runs?

That is why I avoid them,

"I hear anger, but I smell fear."-Wilfred

Two sentences and two TOU violations. You're slacking.

When you reply to a post properly Galen get back to me, k?
---
#379SBK91Posted 1/3/2013 4:58:59 PM
When you reply to a post properly Galen get back to me, k?

K.

MrStarkiller posted...
SBK: >assist
You're much too kind. Thanks SBK properly, why don't you, DMG?

>why not step it up
Fine questions deserve fine answers.

DMG: >silenced so easily
Not much fight in you. "How boring." - Vergil

It's no wonder you can't muster the courage to man up for challenge runs if you're so lacking. No spirit, motivation, etc. By using ignore, you also show you lack fortitude, stamina, etc.

Take heart. The offers to teach you how to play GoW, SWFU, Vanquish, Dead Space, RDR, DMC, God Hand, NG, etc. still stand. But seriously, don't you feel ashamed to back away from a challenge in GoW? You do the DMC community a disservice, don't you think?

>called trolling
Mind those terms, boy. Have some class, why don't?

>something we would understand
You implying something you shouldn't, sport?

>trivial
No damage runs are certainly as such (as SBK denoted). You ready to step it up? We'll help you to help yourself. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in we, who believe in you. We vets have been doing this for a quite a long time. We can make something from nothing (we're great).

>anything that can be done
>no
What's all this now? All I'm noting is one who admits to knowingly violating the agreed upon terms for a service rendered. Classless.

>why you avoid them
Because you're a casual. But it does not have to be that way. Take our hand. You need not remain a dirt clot. You could very well be a diamond in the rough. One way to find out, student of mine.

>going to troll
Do you feel like you're being trolled, my boy? Not that it matters. What matters is intent. That you see ill will where there isn't any is proof enough of a bully complex. An unhealthy thing. Know this, we do this for you. Not to you. Remember it well, son.

>alt
Come now. You should know better than to display such insecurities when confronted with multiple users you disagree with. Mind those terms. Be a good lad. Are you not grateful for this lovely forum our community flourishes upon?

Turtle: >stretching
You love it. Stretch the Ragefist. There's a classic.
#380FireMage7777Posted 1/3/2013 5:04:52 PM(edited)
Don't quote your own message Galen. Next post like that and I'm putting your alt on ignore too
---