First Official DMC Review Score

#51Pesmerga255Posted 12/30/2012 7:02:15 PM
ChaserTech posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
"It has also been mentioned that DmC veterans will feel at home and thereís a high level of skill required to unleash chain combos."

XD

W....wut?
No seriously....wut?

That's one of the biggest lies I've ever seen about this game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#52Vault_ZeroPosted 12/30/2012 7:02:24 PM
ChaserTech posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
"It has also been mentioned that DmC veterans will feel at home and thereís a high level of skill required to unleash chain combos."

XD

W....wut?
No seriously....wut?

Elaborate? :)
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#53ChaserTechPosted 12/30/2012 7:07:36 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
ChaserTech posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

XD

W....wut?
No seriously....wut?

Elaborate? :)

". . . DmC veterans will feel at home . . ."

That right there kinda makes me laugh. Although I'm not sure if the reviewer was talking about DmC Demo "veterans" (in quotes since the demo doesn't require that much skill to master) or the DMC veterans from the past DMC games.

If it's the latter then they are terribly, terribly wrong.
#54roxas9001Posted 12/30/2012 7:09:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/30/2012 7:09:27 PM
.....I'm a DMC veteran and I feel at home with this game.
Clearly a hit or miss comment.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#56sundet84Posted 12/30/2012 7:10:03 PM
primusnine posted...
"Ninja Theory is taking a more serious approach than Capcom in the story-department. The controls in DmC isnít as good as in the previous DMC-games Ė itís much better. It has also been mentioned that DmC veterans will feel at home and thereís a high level of skill required to unleash chain combos."

Top notch grammar there...

it`s translated whit a translation program. swedish has a more complicated spelling system and a much more complicated grammar. the transliation gets f u upp
#57ZeroX91Posted 12/30/2012 7:12:29 PM
I'm a DMC vet. and I don't feel at home, I feel like I'm stuck at my newly divorced uncles apartment. (Familiar, but sure as hell isn't comfortable.)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#58fioriPosted 12/30/2012 7:13:26 PM
sundet84 posted...
primusnine posted...
"Ninja Theory is taking a more serious approach than Capcom in the story-department. The controls in DmC isnít as good as in the previous DMC-games Ė itís much better. It has also been mentioned that DmC veterans will feel at home and thereís a high level of skill required to unleash chain combos."

Top notch grammar there...

it`s translated whit a translation program. swedish has a more complicated spelling system and a much more complicated grammar. the transliation gets f u upp

I think it's funny that people are now looking for grammar mistakes, regarding a positive review, lol.

It's quite pathetic, no words to describe it. Seriously, you antis used to be better than that. I wonder what's happening.
#59Vault_ZeroPosted 12/30/2012 7:13:43 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
.....I'm a DMC veteran and I feel at home with this game.
Clearly a hit or miss comment.

I'm a veteran too but these controls are just horrible. At least try to make it feel like you are playing a DMC game. They fail and make it feel like Heavenly Sword 2.0.

That's just me, no disrespect.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#60StriderOWPosted 12/30/2012 7:13:46 PM
If you noticed, we didn't get these fast reviews with RE6 because a lot of people felt that game was going to be amazing before it was released and it was expected to sell well. Isn't it funny we get near perfect scores for this game 2 weeks before its release? That throws a red flag. I'm not gonna say these reviewers were paid off but lets be honest. Just read the review your self and you will see the red flags.