First Official DMC Review Score

#71LordKaizerPosted 12/30/2012 7:30:41 PM
sundet84 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
"The controls in DmC isnít as good as in the previous DMC-games Ė itís much better" according to the review. yup, this is a paid review alright.

Why would they pay a reviwer for a country whit only 9 million people where the majority of the people are born in the 40 s

i want to tell me that these controls on DmC is better than the previous games with straight face. if the demo any indication, i think many people who are going to buy the game based on these reviewers alone will feel cheated like dragon age 2.
#72ChaserTechPosted 12/30/2012 7:36:30 PM
ZeroX91 posted...

I've been playing DMC since it's release, I'm not calling myself a professional just someone who's been through it all with triple s(es? lol). I don't equate veteran status to being someone that has won one of the style contests or anything like that.

HellFire-Bahamu posted...
I'm a veteran in regards to the fact that I've been with the series since the beginning, have played each one to hell (sans 2) and am above average in skill I'd say, but obviously not Brea/etc level.
Just because I'm not top tier doesn't mean I'm not a vet.

Hmm, I see.

Honestly I count veterans as someone who has experience, as well as having the skills to back their experience up. You can have a ton of experience within something yet still be extremely horrible at it. (like playing competitive SSBB/SSBM for example)

I understand what you guys mean though, so I do apologize if I came off as a harsh elitist. lol
#73Pesmerga255Posted 12/30/2012 7:38:35 PM
ChaserTech posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

I've been playing DMC since it's release, I'm not calling myself a professional just someone who's been through it all with triple s(es? lol). I don't equate veteran status to being someone that has won one of the style contests or anything like that.

I'm a veteran in regards to the fact that I've been with the series since the beginning, have played each one to hell (sans 2) and am above average in skill I'd say, but obviously not Brea/etc level.

Hmm, I see.

Honestly I count veterans as someone who has experience, as well as having the skills to back their experience up. You can have a ton of experience within something yet still be extremely horrible at it. (like playing competitive SSBB/SSBM for example)

I understand what you guys mean though, so I do apologize if I came off as a harsh elitist. lol

No problem. Your comment was actually pretty tame when compared to elitists like Fabulous on this board.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#74FireMage7777Posted 12/30/2012 7:41:18 PM
ChaserTech posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Hmm, I see.

Smash...competitive. LOL
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#75ChaserTechPosted 12/30/2012 7:46:05 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

Smash...competitive. LOL

You'd be quite surprised on how competitive it is. Not to mention it does require a good amount of skill to get good in.
#76FireMage7777Posted 12/30/2012 7:47:41 PM
ChaserTech posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Smash...competitive. LOL

You'd be quite surprised on how competitive it is. Not to mention it does require a good amount of skill to get good in.

MAYBE Melee. Brawl, no
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#77lokithefoolPosted 12/30/2012 7:48:05 PM
ChaserTech posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Smash...competitive. LOL

No items, Fox only, FINAL DESTINATION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gmds2njg
#78ChaserTechPosted 12/30/2012 7:49:50 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
ChaserTech posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

Smash...competitive. LOL

MAYBE Melee. Brawl, no

I don't see how either games can't be competitive.
Feel free to tell me why you think otherwise though. I don't normally come across people who disregard smash being competitive.
#79Pesmerga255Posted 12/30/2012 7:51:10 PM
My only problem with Brawl when it comes to playing competitively is the random tripping. It's screwed me over a couple of times.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#80HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/30/2012 7:51:42 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
ChaserTech posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Hmm, I see.

Smash...competitive. LOL

How do you not know about competitive smash bros?
Melee's competitive game was something else son.
Brawl? Not so much. The games casual approach made the professional game lacking, so now we have modded versions of Brawl left and right to make the game more competitive and more like Melee.
You should really check it out. You'd definitely be surprised.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE