What game I would like to be remade by NT.

#31Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 9:44:54 AM
ukloukloiy posted...
Kyrylo posted...
somebody played new splatterhouse? It's actually not that bad as everybody thinks,

I liked it. After te first trailers came out i had to buy it :D

Me too. It's one of those under appreciated titles...
#32DaAzureGrimoirePosted 12/31/2012 9:45:41 AM
To continue the concept, I'd really like it if Ninja Theory and Atlus made a Shin Megami Game.
Both companies have great art direction and I believe they could come up with some form of beautifully artist adventure game or RPG.
But that's just me.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#33AmishMechanicPosted 12/31/2012 9:48:05 AM
why wud NT waste their time on one of those games
#34Solblade44Posted 12/31/2012 12:19:30 PM
DaAzureGrimoire posted...
To continue the concept, I'd really like it if Ninja Theory and Atlus made a Shin Megami Game.
Both companies have great art direction and I believe they could come up with some form of beautifully artist adventure game or RPG.
But that's just me.

Game now takes place in large Western city. Okay, nothing wrong so far. But instead of God and the angels vs Lucifer and the demons, we'll go a different route since that's been played out so much and isn't socially relevant anymore. The Law side is now comprised of a religious fanatic that thinks he's God and the angels are really members of the mob wearing cheap, fake wings, various different masks to obscure their faces, use pipes for weapons and they brainwash new recruits. Metatron is a giant dude from the Middle East that cracks down on any nonbelievers using RPGs. The Chaos side is now lead by a drug addict bar owner and his customers, who all don't believe in God and are actually a neo-KKKNaziEvillolbbq group.

The protagonist is a game designer at Samurai Science finds out that the monsters he's designed come to life because one of his workers accidentally recited a magic spell that was actually a portmanteau of all of Ninja Theory's games and now these monsters exist! By the way, they threw out all of Atlus' original designs because they weren't cool anymore.

The protagonist now speaks for the first time and its very much like how real people would actually talk. He was abused as a child but managed to make his life successful by stealing the work of others and is a real big jerk because that's totally realistic. Instead of choices that align him to one of the factions, he just says "**** YOU!" to all of them and opts to make his own side that makes a game out of this conflict so he can sell it to the world and reveal that this conflict is actually going on.

10/10, GOTY, wuld by doy !

Serious answer: artistically speaking, it may look cool, but plot would be even worse off and would probably lack the philosophical choices the SMT series is known for. Gameplay wise... I have a feeling it would be another action game because NT wouldn't know how to make an RPG and any attempts wouldn't make it stand out from any other RPG.

A game to be remade by NT... Bulletstorm!
---
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Solblade44/SSBB/Sol44.jpg
GT: Solblade44
#35DarkHeroRavenPosted 12/31/2012 2:00:31 PM
Action 52
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
#36ShadowZero007Posted 12/31/2012 2:03:00 PM
Personally I feel they should have given NT Resident Evil. RE5 was pretty action horror but RE6 just went with it. Adding horror to it's sub genre (except to maybe Leon's campaign) seems almost inappropriate. With their eye for aesthetic design and their emphasis on story telling I feel they could have made a strong RE entry. RE is also less combat intensive then DMC so they probably would have had a much easier time getting positive reception behind them.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...