This game...

#11HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 12:49:21 PM
hoagie727 posted...
I was giving an opinion on the game.

I don't tell the anti's their opinion is not accurate and "fix" it.

^This
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#12antking61Posted 12/31/2012 12:49:34 PM
hoagie727 posted...

Well that's on you. If you see something you feel is inaccurate then you should say so.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#13HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 12:51:56 PM
antking61 posted...
hoagie727 posted...

Well that's on you. If you see something you feel is inaccurate then you should say so.

You're missing the point.
He was trying to be as neutral as possible and you guys imposed your viewpoint as if it was any more correct than the pros and his opinion. He wasn't saying anything wrong. He was just stating his opinion, while you edited with his comment with your opinion and stated it as fact.
---
#14hoagie727Posted 12/31/2012 12:53:00 PM
I am smart enough to know that an opinion cannot be inaccurate or accurate because it is an opinion and not a fact.
#15antking61Posted 12/31/2012 12:53:24 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
He was trying to be as neutral as possible and you guys imposed your viewpoint as if it was any more correct than the pros and his opinion. He wasn't saying anything wrong. He was just stating his opinion, while you edited with his comment with your opinion and stated it as fact.

I didn't edit his comment. Pay attention to the names here.
---
#16HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 12:55:27 PM
antking61 posted...

I didn't edit his comment. Pay attention to the names here.

"you guys"
Pay attention to what I said.
Didn't mean for you to think I meant you in particular in my latter sentences. Was just speaking in general
---
#17antking61Posted 12/31/2012 12:58:22 PM(edited)
hoagie727 posted...
I am smart enough to know that an opinion cannot be inaccurate or accurate because it is an opinion and not a fact.

This is what I'm saying...

hoagie727 posted...
If you like the old DMC games because of the characters and story etc. Then either don't get this or rent it first.

If you like the old games because of the combat being fun and giving you freedom to pull of sweet combos then get it.

The largest gripe has not been about story. It has been about the fluidity of the gameplay. The lack of lock on and odd control placement show all over the place. Telling him to rent was a good call but it should have been for both reasons since DmC feels more like an evolution of Heavenly Sword rather than a new DMC title in terms of gameplay.

"you guys"
Pay attention to what I said.

while you edited with his comment with your opinion and stated it as fact.

I was paying attention.

---
#18hoagie727Posted 12/31/2012 1:00:04 PM
Well I will agree to disagree because I have played all the DMC games and Heavenly Sword. While the control scheme is similiar to Heavenly Sword the combat feels much more closer to DMC then Heavenly Sword.

I also mentioned if you were a high level player you may not like the combat. The combat is toned down, I agree. But in my opinion is still feels closer to the old DMC games then any other game I can play.
#19ChickenfrogmanPosted 12/31/2012 1:46:25 PM
If you like the old games because of the combat being fun and giving you freedom to pull of sweet combos then get it.

That is saying you would like this game if you liked and got into the combat of the old games. The greatest butchering this game did was on the combat system. There is a contradiction here.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7