Got a full review.

#1LordMePosted 12/31/2012 12:56:27 PM(edited)
http://www.insight-factor.net/recensioni/dmc-devil-may-cry-recensione-review

Click the English flag option on the top right of the page to read it.

Here is something interesting though...

Just a shame for a plot far from exciting and a technical sector not really rise to the occasion ...

First reviews already pointing out the plot... Ninja Theory was hired for their writing! So that doesn't even hold up. And we know the gameplay is not up to par.
#2AmishMechanicPosted 12/31/2012 12:56:44 PM
First reviews already pointing out the plot... Ninja Theory was hired for their writing! So that doesn't even hold up. And we know the gameplay is not up to par.

thats a lie
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/31/2012 1:01:09 PM
AmishMechanic posted...

thats a lie

No, he says it in the review. It's not a lie. The combat is pretty much a downgrade, and the story that would "break molds" is apparently not that great.

While this review seemed pretty fair, I still feel a little cautious of it since it's so early. I'll pay attention to the ones that come out a little closer to release, and some user ones. Not that I need them anyway, I just want to see what the honest average is for this game.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4DanteAwakeninPosted 12/31/2012 1:02:14 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
AmishMechanic posted...

thats a lie

No, he says it in the review. It's not a lie. The combat is pretty much a downgrade, and the story that would "break molds" is apparently not that great.

While this review seemed pretty fair, I still feel a little cautious of it since it's so early. I'll pay attention to the ones that come out a little closer to release, and some user ones. Not that I need them anyway, I just want to see what the honest average is for this game.

He's trolling.
---
"Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a parteyh!" ~ Dante
#5produnerPosted 12/31/2012 1:11:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6produnerPosted 12/31/2012 1:11:44 PM
finally a real review. It has been foreseen that NT was going to pay reviewers with their half-assed game and negative feedback. I think that the review missed alot of points and it was less "harsh" on the game.
#7HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/31/2012 1:12:42 PM
Seemed like a fair review.
I liked it.
Now for the other reviews
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#8demonfang178Posted 12/31/2012 1:23:15 PM
Review seemed rather personally, which I am fine with. I love getting personal views on things rather than everyone trying (and failing) at being objective.

Structure needs work though and the review doesn't really touch on many areas, which would be confusing if I didn't already know a good bit about the game.
#9Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/31/2012 1:28:52 PM
Well, this DmC story is already better than the previous games. However, if you're playing this series for the story, you're playing it wrong.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#10sworderPosted 12/31/2012 1:29:55 PM
I like what they said about Vergil